[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

haha, then just post them in the Report Cheaters Thread.

as far as the Bleed dmg jump goes, it is possible (I think), but I don’t see how with just the 3 Items you are showing.

the way Damage over Time works, the highest damage DoT is always used. there isn’t multiple Fire DoT at the same time, for instance. if a Build has Fire, Poison, & Bleed, then the highest of each is in effect at the same time, so a target can be damaged by all 3 at the same time.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

Uhmm… are they literally cheating? Mr. Admin?

2 Likes

@tdaniel can correct me if I am wrong, but if they are using Items that are modified in a way not possible using Crystals & Myth Stones in Dungeon Quest, and using them in Battle Arena, then they are literally cheating.

hope this helps.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Removed

2 Likes

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

@anon87655529 what did you want to discuss about these Builds?

2 Likes

Which topic Mr. Golem?

1 Like

the screen shots.

2 Likes

Nahh… I’ve seen their items or their sets modified Mr. Golem and no need to discuss and I’ll go to sleep HAHAHA

1 Like

well, I only asked because this is the Thread for Discussing Cheaters & Hackers.

how were you able to figure out the Items were Hacked by Cheaters?

2 Likes

When I was noob, I can’t change the sets or modified the Eternal Legend item and until I realized that it is maybe the items cannot be modified it’s because they are Eternal Legend itself. And also, their modified items are so painful in PvP, let’s say that I’ve managed to slay some of the cheaters but it is not fair for those who do not cheating. I have a suggestion that the devs are required to expose the pets affix of the player because I do not wonder if some of the epic and legend pets are crafted with a legend affix.

2 Likes

since I haven’t really found a need for an Eternal Item in any of my PVE or PVP Builds, I never use them. and I’ll never use an Eternal Item in PVP, as I don’t want any one to think I’m cheating.

I used & tested them when I was a Noob also, but the Crystal limitations made it hard, so I just don’t use them. but I would like to learn enough about DQ to make a Strong Build with one or 2 Eternal Items for PVE. there are a few posts from players who have made good all Eternal Item Builds, but even they say it took a lot of work.

it would be kind of nice if any Cheaters just asked the Dev’s to put them in the Cheaters Battle Arena so they can be the Eternal Cheating Champion. the only way for them to see how good their PVP Cheating build is, is to fight other PVP Cheating Builds.

last, a good Cheating Build can be CRUSHED just as much as a Legit Build in PVP in either Arena, as was shown a few years ago when the Dev’s allowed a bunch of Legit Players to visit the Cheaters Arena for a week or two. so it isn’t about being Fair, it’s about getting good and Crushing any Build that gets in your way of being number One in Battle Arena.

I don’t even check to see if my opponent is a cheater, I just crush them. when I can’t crush anymore, I make new builds and start crushing again. one good thing about playing against a cheater or any other strong Player, you learn what your weaknesses are and start thinking of what can make you stronger. but I still thank all the Legit Players who take the time to find the Cheaters and Report them in the Report Cheaters & Hackers Thread, so they can get booted to the Other Battle Arena by the Dev’s :smiling_imp: :smirk: :smirk_cat: .

3 Likes

1 Like

This character is on top 3 in my DQ app but I smell something in his pet HAHA

2 Likes