[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

that is a Legit Item. when you Jasper an Eternal Divination to Warrior and back to Wizard, Torrent gets changed to Skulldraga.

Eternal Items can be found with Crystal Affixes either as Loot or when bought with Dust from the LegendEx. if the Crystal Affix doesn’t have the Epic Affix version on the original Eternal Item, then it’s a cheat/hack. the Eternal Divination has an Epic All Resist on it, so there is a chance that it can have a Crystal All Resist instead.

Welcome to DQ Forums @ZelosTheSlowbro .

Edit: Skills and Talents on Items will usually change to the Skill and Talent of the Class Item it is Jaspered to based on the Jasper conversion chart. a +10 Throw Sword (Sword Special Skill) on a Warrior Item will be changed to +10 Meteor (Staff Special Skill) on Wizard Items and +10 Whirling Blades (Chakram Special Skill) on Rogue Items.

since +10 Torrent is a Warrior Skill found on Wizard Cerebral Vortex Items, that means it can only be found as Loot. Torrent is also the Special Skill for Warrior Horn, which can be Jaspered to Wizard Skull and Rogue Trap. if you want the +10 Torrent on the Rogue, just use Jasper.

2 Likes

I ask for this guy
He is on top 3 div1
Bout his eternal Mythitec

nothing’s wrong in his item, I think its a loophole that devs forgot to fix but anyways thats legal and you won’t be banned.

1 Like

it’s not a loop hole. it was verified by the Dev’s through Mr_Scooty that only Eternal Eternalized Set Items can be Crafted with Mythic Affixes. when Eternal Mythitech Items are Crafted for Mythic Affixes, you get an empty Socket and 3 empty spaces to place Epic Affixes instead of a Mythic Affix.

if you don’t want a Mythic Affix on your Eternal Mythitech Item, check the Mythic Affix Recipes to make sure you don’t make one by accident. you just need to look at the Recipes for the Item your are Crafting and also the Resource Recipes (as they can go on any Item).

1 Like

Hmm,its legal way to craft that eternal gear?

1 Like

yes, it is not a cheat or hack. the post where this is mentioned states that it is the Developers intention that only Eternal Eternalized Set Items can have Mythic Affixes.

the Legend Mythitech Items can have Mythic Affixes, just not the Eternal Mythitech Items.

hope this helps.

3 Likes

How about this

2 Likes

if you look in the Codex > LegendEx > Pets > Spark, you will see that it is supposed to have Elements Set, Legend or Eternal. that makes it a Cheat automatically. so put it in the Report Cheats & Hacks Thread.

if it did have the Elements Set, the odds are against it having 4 great affixes for a PVP Wizard Barrage Build if found as Loot. it’s possible that in this case it could be Legit, so it would be up to you to decide to report it or not. the Dev’s can tell if it’s a cheat or not.

for Eternal Pets, only Calcite can be used on them.

for all other Pets, you can use Calcite, Angelite, Quartz (don’t use this until you know how to use it), Diamond, Larimar, Kyanite, Sapphire, Fluorite, and Topaz.

you need Amethyst to add Set Affixes to an Item, but you can’t use Amethyst on Pets.

1 Like

@Ttyj that much HP is legit, but those builds have low attack usually. the problem is surviving Draw rounds until your damage can kill them. in Draw rounds, damage for both opponents goes up 25%, so the low damage of high HP builds can become a problem.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Please place accounts for review in the [Reports] topic.

1 Like

We all know that we can’t put a Red Affix on a pet as well as we can’t change the sets of it. Therefore, that guy is literally cheating

2 Likes

Oh I remember that he’s a no.1 in Div 2 as I saw a while ago

1 Like

Confirmed, that’s him

1 Like

Yes you right
Thanks

1 Like

My pleasure bro. By the way, did he climb in Div 2 in an instant? I’ve never seen this guy before

1 Like

I don’t know, I just found out too because he’s really strong, I’m curious to see his profile, it turns out he edited all the eternal gear and pets too

1 Like

That guy don’t want to learn more on crafting that’s why he’s cheating. If he thinks that Eternal items in PvP is confidential then now he knows that he’s wrong. Hoping that his build are useful once he transferred in cheaters arena :joy:

2 Likes

Lol :rofl: he is a kid , dont bully him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

My question for that guy is, “is it hard to join in a DQ forum?” Like just search for a PvP guide build and the forum serves him. Dang!

1 Like