New wizard eternal item is broke?

I just wanna bump this up because i never got a reply on it :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I need some picture of new item what affix is new. I don’t found it I’m here floor 1kup now. I’m so worrying ffttt.:disappointed:

Same I want it to see.:roll_eyes:

I’ve been floor 2000, again i dont know much about the item’s at all since theres so little to be read. I do believe i read about tdaniel mention at least floor 1000.
I farmed at 1000 for about 2 days before making the build i did for farming higher floors and spent probably 7-8 days straight just playing 2000. Still only found 4/5 items >~<

3 Likes

9 Likes

What is the ability of the new set? Can you tell us pls​:thinking::astonished::blush:

1 Like

Mythitech? I wonder what’s that :innocent:

Just look at my post if you want to know what is mythitech and thanks me later :wink:

2 Likes

Here is warrior and archer😄

I jasper this one to wizard, i will make something later whid it :blush:!

1 Like

Yup, I’ve since changed my high floor farm build to fire hireling with crushing flames and poison, ice main with the shadows and frozen sets ^.^

1 Like

these are way too OP. RIP game balance haha xD

2 Likes

Question about mercenary, does it apply with throw sword proc? cause it’s still a sword, cuase I’m thinking using ballista, mealstrom, mayhem with mercenary, demonic, and electrocution,
Pistol is MH and just add some throw sword proc
Sir @D-legend can you use your DQ calculator to calculate the damage of throw sword proc, if this is possible, TY in advance

2 Likes

I be planning now to creat a full barrage with the same @NUIQUE full barrage. the effects of our mythitech is good for a single stike i mean how about you tea? :heart:

1 Like

It means sword as in the weapon sword, not sure about the wizard one but as long as you have a sword as your primary weapon, you can attack with anything you want and gain the buff

@Mr_Hercules i haven’t been playing much pvp, made a few builds but couldnt get into it :sweat_smile: i have plenty of resources to make one though lol :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

@TeaCup I do not believe it was intended to be able to add a mythic to Eternal mythitech items. This capability is only reserved for mythical set items on Mainhand and head (fabled weapon / unreal hat). I will have a definitive answer shortly but believe I am 99% correct.

5 Likes

Then why is there 4 sockets?

1 Like

@DuDono There are 4 sockets available on these items to utilize benefit of new Mythitech set. I also confirmed it was not intended to create mythical items from eternal mythitech gears. The ability to add a mythic to Eternal legends is solely reserved for the Mythical set items. Hope that makes sense.

5 Likes

It makes sense though i wish it didn’t :sweat_smile:, now im forced between damage vs sanctuary :joy:

4 Likes

sanctuary all the way for me😀!

3 Likes

thank you @Mr_Scooty for confirming no Mythic Affix on the Eternal Mythitech Items. this also answers a question concerning some recent posts in the Report/Discussion Cheaters & Hackers Threads, and saves me the trouble of some expensive tests.

it sounds like you can only put Mythic Affixes on the Legend versions, not the Eternal.

Edit 1: players who are putting Myth Stones on the Eternal Mythitech Items should first check the recipe’s for Mythic Affixes for the items being Crafted and also the recipe’s for Resource Mythic’s, which can be placed on any item. this way you don’t accidentally ruin your Eternal Mythitech Item.

Edit 2:@Mr_Scooty, could you add your above post to the end of my Crafted Eternals in the Arena, post 954, in the Discussion Only Cheaters & Hackers Thread? I think the addition of this information would be beneficial to other players who are either crafting items or checking for cheaters. plus, i am no longer able to edit :pencil2: that post. :frowning_face: thanks in advance! :joy_cat:

3 Likes