[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

before Patch 3.0, there was a loophole in the coding that allowed players to log out & log in until you got the affix you wanted with your crystals without losing the crystal. it wasnā€™t a cheat, but it was an exploit that wasnā€™t intended by the Developers. so in Patch 3.0, a 3 hour wait was put in place for logging out and then logging in. if you read the Thread, there are some Posts that show that the Developers intentions are for us Players to Farm for what we need to Craft our Builds. and yes, if you look around, the Developers themselves said so.

the loophole isnā€™t a cheat like those used in PVP, but was used by those Players too lazy to actually Farm. and from what the Devā€™s say, Farming is an important part of the Dungeon Quest experience.

hope this helps.

2 Likes

So thereā€™s a huge exploitation back then huh? :joy:

Yah you need to save first your progress before building a build so if the build isnā€™t successful you can save those used crystals by resetting.

2 Likes

Yeah bro with no time interval so that they can craft their ideal build with less effort in farming :joy:

1 Like

there were a lot of changes with 3.0, so for those who want to use an older version, read the Patch Note changes to see what you lose going to an older version.

1 Like

@anon23573700

So many legend Players got banned after i report them, but 1 of them teach me some recipes how to play in arena,how to make tank,how to make burst etc , its @Jin_Sange
He is legit player,but he using Ilegal way to Unlock slot char,maybe he edit items too IDK :grin:

2 Likes

Yes , no NUIQUE and Jin

2 Likes

Yeah that @Jin_Sange posted his rouge build in this forum. He edit his affix and put epic +10 Ricochet on his offhand weapon! :rofl::rofl:

yes, ricochet affix as far as I know can only be found when we use topaz in all gear including pets, except offhand but at least I got to know how the basic pattern of making ricochet burst dmg (Arena) from the build he posted, this is in my personal opinion. because I myself played rouge in the arena so because we already know the basic pattern, this is how to take advantage of something that is obviousā€¦ even though heā€™s cheating, Iā€™m still personally grateful also does not rule out the possibility that he remains active in the game and wants to work hard

3 Likes

woaah, the chat is so interesting
btw I agree with you He also told me a lot of thingsā€¦ I made 1 tank battlemage, and this is a pure recipe from him

2 Likes

I meet your bot

Its a great tank :heart::+1:

Greetings @Hans

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s me
thank you, tank recipe from Jin
he gave it directly via private message :blush:

3 Likes

Yes same with mainhand skill, you canā€™t put +10 epic skill on offhand.

BTW, your toon is rouge name think3r am I right? :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I will beat u in arena 1vs1 soon

1 Like

No,thats not mine
Its me

1 Like

Ohh sorry my bad, i thought itā€™s yours. She is top 6 div2. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its ok :+1:

1 Like

No no no,he was change his item

And he using mod apk to unlock all slot and vanity i think

Removed

1 Like

I dont know how to take a screen shot but the player kill.all.of.you has a modded rouge with a ragnorock of living force, and a ring of modded poise with deadly strike imbued on it, these are both eternal items.