[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

@tdaniel
Look at this , ive found player on top divison with perfect Affixes on his Eternal Divination

Another char of him is Rouge with Imperfect eternal troophy

Check this guy

Another player with edited eternal

@tdaniel

How are you sir? this is the first time I have complained to the developer
I wonder, how can my account be in this arena (the arena of cheaters)? even though I made all payments in this application using real money please return me to the legit arena, otherwise I want to get a refund from the developer for the in-game purchases that I have made
I can login on my account,but im in arena cheaters now
Check my Private message sir

removed

1 Like

is it considered as cheating? i believe that you can Jasper equipment, but you cant remove socketed one, can you? other hand eternal frightening choker with other set affix tho

1 Like

call me sore loser for reporting this

1 Like

This Thread is for Reporting Cheaters & Hackers :arrow_down_small: . the Discussion Only Cheaters & Hackers is for discussions concerning them and whether they are cheating or not.

In additions to checking the Codex > LegendEx > Eternals to see if an Eternal Item used in Battle Arena is a cheat or hack, here is a post of which Crystals & Mythstones can and can’t be used on Eternal Items. :arrow_down_small:

good eye @Azazel_Indigo ! sometimes, I think these Cheating Players just want the Dev’s to put them into the Cheaters & Hackers Battle Arena, but are afraid or ashamed to ask… to be honest, how can a cheater know how good their cheat/hack is unless it goes up against another cheaters cheat/hack?

the thing is, just like a cheat build can crush a legit build, a legit build can also crush a cheat build. there are only so many spaces on a build for affixes, so it’s possible for any build to eventually get crushed by another build.

yes, just notice I was posting on wrong thread, sorry for my mistake, (also my laziness to repost on report thread)

I’m really concerned about what build can beat what, even sometimes i can win by abusing their the AI setting ;p
but those two guys really freaked me out, especially first one, traumatized me with blinking strike, wondering can I use similar build on pve (farming with glinting slicer) but it’s end up those are only cheat build after I checked theirs :')

then again, I’m such sore loser that can beat them

btw why I keep finding cheater, is my account on cheater pool, perhaps, if there’s such a thing? I don’t even cheat, unless try to abusing upload and download to save my precious crystals is count as cheating.

well, upload/download means you’re not playing… and the Dev’s want us to enjoy playing. It’s boring, but that’s what Farm Builds are for. I’m planning to add a Hireling to my Farm Wizard soon to increase my Loot. the big downside is that I need a new Farm Build for my Wizard Main.

the funny thing is, any build a cheater makes, a player can make a build the same or close to the same without cheating. maybe even better. sure, some affixes can only be found on Items and can’t be rolled with Crystals, but that only means some Builds will be harder to Craft than others.

in PVP, someone will make an invincible build, then others make the same one, then more others make builds to beat the invincible build, then someone makes a different invincible build, and on and on and on. it’s also possible to make a build that isn’t perfect, but does good against most builds, which is what most players want (if they can’t make the perfect one that is, lol).

the Battle Arena A.I. isn’t all that smart, but with a lot of practice, a Player can have their A.I. be a good defender. and different Builds require different A.I. settings. so it isn’t abusing your enemies A.I. setting, it’s that they didn’t make a good A.I. setting for their defense. on the other hand, even an awesome A.I. setting can be beat, it just requires a lot of hard work and a good PVP Build.

if you’re concerned about being in the Cheaters Battle Arena, you could PM @tdaniel for an answer.

@anon67595124 that Legend Abiding Ring is ok. it looks like Elohirm is using a Farm Build in Battle Arena or forgot to change some of his Farm Items to PVP Items.

Eternalized is a Set Affix that increases the chance for Legends to drop as Eternal Items by +50% per Rank. Eternalized Items can be Legend or Eternal.

Oh

Do you have any farm starter build for like lvl 40 to 60 or 40 to 50

if you only want to get to level 99 and not get Perks, just level up to 99 and then start making your builds.

if you are going for Perks to have better Farming, then what most players do is make 3 Ascending Sets, Lvl. 1 or 2 Equipment to get to level 20, Lvl. 40 Equipment to get to level 50, and Lvl 100 Equipment to go to level 99 (because there are 6 Perks, and if you get all of them, you will be leveling up 7 times). you would usually have Quest Stones on each Item for +200% Experience (usually on the level 40 & 100 Equipment). also, when Ascending for Perks, you only need to kill monsters on floor 100 or a little higher because experience from monsters stops going up at floor 100, so going higher means tougher monsters for the same experience you get at floor 100.

if you want to improve your farming as you level up, just put a few points into Fortune Skill, and if you have room, 2 affixes each for Gold Find & Luck. this will give you a little more treasure while you level up and still have room for defense and offense. finding Items with Fortune Affix would be better than having Luck & Gold Find for something like this, as they would take up less space.

My fortune skill is 20 the max

with 2 Fortune +10 affixes, you can get it to 40 (cap). that’s +100% Gold Find, Luck, and Item Drop. there are a few Items that have them, and I used them as a Noob when I first started Ascending for Perks.

Look wha I found last night

@CPTcman

That Eternal Moonshard you reported is legit. When you Craft a Mythic Affix on an Eternal Mythitech Item, you get a Socket and 3 empty spaces instead of a Mythic Affix. Look up at Post 1446 in this Thread and look at the New wizard eternal item is broke?.

1 Like

Oops!

@Villain that Eternal Divination with Skulldraga on it is actually legit. all you have to do is Jasper it to another Class and then back to Wizard, Torrent will change to Skulldraga.