[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

i’ve only been playing for a month so i’m not sure if cheat or not, this guy owned me 1-3 in arena. i can only post 1 pic but the dagger in OH is pretty much the same.

It is edited.

I would like to report a cheater. But I don’t know how to post pics. Hehehe.

I’m using my mobile phone BTW.

To upload a picture click on the button that says upload bottom right were you write a msg :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Ternal Fauna with a Momentum Affix and 2 Legendary Affixes.

Thanks for the help sir.

No worries happy to help :smiley:

I can’t go pass Division 8 of the Eternal League because of these cheaters. I can accept defeat in a fair battle. But to lose to a cheater makes me mad.

Get use to it my friend, the devs aint doing anything about the cheaters and i don’t know why.

The devs are working on geting rid off cheaters but it takes a lot off time to search every leage and every player to see if they are cheaters you have posted them on here which is good it will save devs time to find them and they can check them out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Polaris yes they are when they find cheaters they put them in to the banned leage :slight_smile:

That’s why you report them in topic made for that “[Reports Only] Cheaters & Hackers”
On the bright side, 99% of cheaters don’t know the game mechanics and what affixes are good so they are not hard to beat.

That rage isnt necesaryly hacked, it used to have blood magic before 2.0

Back at that point they couldn’t yet

@Onaneehsyu ya ders tons of cheaters. as mich i hate them ders nothing we can do bout it till the devs find a way transfer dem to ban leagues … but u can still reach top 1 even facing dis cheaters with just proper build and wise gameplay. we just gotta do our best to stand at top b4 them.

I know sir. My items are still quite noob. But I can kill most of the other characters if they don’t have counter skills like cerebral vortex. But these cheaters are frustrating.

only bad thing bout dis issues is … more people will be less willing to play pvp and less motivated cuz while dey work hard tons of hour to strengthen der chars and yet other people just cheat … and some people will be also incited w/ idea of learning hacking.

@Onaneehsyu ya almost all pvpier now use cerebral vortex be it cheater or not specially on eternal league. use cerebral vortex too and be tanky to take some dmg