[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

see even fookee amaze

2 Likes

It’s not impossible. Eater has a perfect eternal pet and he is a DQ tester, so he must
have gotten it legitimately. And maybe not all GOBs are cheaters because Eater is with
them but he got his eternal pet legitly.

2 Likes

if even a single 1 exists the chance that even 2 people have found one is entirely minuscule :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Youre right eater. Idont believe those calculation lol

@Eater bro can i join to your group ? Gob?
So that my pet will be perfect affix for battle and i can change it anytime depends on my build .:parrot:

2 Likes

about the pet, im depende my build depend on the pet affix so no perfect pet affix for me example at my topic Pet and Item Farmers thread I can predict which build is suited for that pet affix

as I say in ancient time spamming floor will do the trick

They dont know the trick .

Yep, there are people who really uses modified pets specially those eternal pets with perfect affixes or almost. But there is one thing that anyone could have good eternal pets or almost have perfect affix in a legit way. Though its quite time consuming but it is worth doing. You just need to have good eternalized affix on gear and go to the specific map and kill that enslaver to have chances of gaining those pets in a legit manner. As of now it is just an experimental trick. You dont need to use any modificators or cheats to that.

All you need to do is to discover that trick your self :sweat_smile: happy gaming buddies!

Thats right gamos

Its just a game. Dont cry . :joy:
Please do Make more challenging ai in arena . i realy like facing u guys :grinning:

exploiter :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I spam floor 2 but i don’t use any modifications or smash files or whatever you guys do. No matter how hard I try, i still don’t get great pets or even perfect pets. Perfect pets are 1 in a Quadrillion or a trillion and I absolutely agree with @Mr_Scooty , a player who played for virtually 2 years and counting. I played very many hours a day at one point but even then, I’d never get such pets. 5 eternal pets in a year and only 1 or 2 actually are good.

Sometimes i had days where i played 6 or 8 hours a day but regardless, the chances are still very small for such eternal pets just dropping like that.

The chance of even 1 perfect pet in eternal form should be very miniscule that only 1 or 2 of the 5 million players who downloaded should have got it.

If GOB did get it by legit chances, then they may have shared it. Or they may have used the upload and save trick on devices many times until they get the pet they want and share to other people.

I’m just wondering all of them have the same eternal pet. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Exactly. I still won’t consider them legit though regardless of their methods , especially since many of the GOB have almost exactly the same kinds of pets.

I guess those Gobs that keeps on spawning on arena are just like clones that just used the Gob’s name to just hide and put all the blames to GOB😅.
actually, most of the Gobs didn’t put the word GOB on thier IGNs or player names.( maybe some) … If you’ll just know some of the original members of Gobs you’ll find home with in DQ.
As of me I know some of them haha they"re just bunch of nice warm people. And one thing they’ve told me is that never talk harsh to any one that mocks you with in this game. Just keep enjoying while playing.
But sad to say there are still some people out there who have been using the GOBs name as black propaganda :sweat_smile:. And it can’t be helped. Yes I have been thier member and I could say that I learned a lot from them and started as a curious lad that seeks might through the game that most of us have been.

And about the pet trick, “just sustain”.

Well any ways there are lots of things to come so maybe that trick would got nerfed sooner or even be more doubled its effectiveness in the colorful storms.

Harharhar!!

Good night Lads!

And mr. larry those Identical pets that you’ve seen…

Its like plagiarism by some other terms. :sweat_smile:

If you know hat i mean.

I think the pet issue will definitely be sorted and the cheating. Of course you cannot fully eliminate cheaters but the cheaters I’m very sure will get reduced eventually. Be sure to wish a good luck for the next patches that come eventually. Good luck regardless.

I’m also waiting for the next update.

And yah yah theres that they called auto-flagging system that thou should not be worry about.:sweat_smile:
the real Gods here are the Devs ofcourse haha
players like us are just titans and demi-Gs.
battling for dominance.

And me…
don’t mind I’ll be out of the game for a mellinium. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I’ll just be lurking here.

Ps. Mr cuzeg, the fact bout the rumors that you dominated arena these days (as I have heared), …l’m also a fan of your comments by the way. :facepunch:

( hey people how you do that dancing parrot head emoji? Please teach me!)

2 Likes

these are the new breed of cheaters. Unlike the cheaters in the past who were very obvious and easily detected. These new one’s are VETERAN cheaters, they now use methods that will not automatically flag them.

They use combination of:
1 Creating a clean account, no billion golds, few crystals and mythstones
2 makes legit purchase to make this account look really legit
3 they farm for enslaver at floor 2, once they reach 149/150
4 they purchase monster spawn or get it thru the ads
5 they exploit the enslaver feat and upload download (monster spawn boost refresh)
6 once they get a perfect eternal pet, they now use third party app to pass these pets around
using whatever they use

Im not sure about all of it, but they are definitely abusing the monster spawn boost
Like I said these are VETERAN cheater who were banned before.
The leaders of this group are the leaders of LAIR group that are notorious cheaters.

They must be really upset because these people make this methods generate real money.
for as low as $1 dollar they upload their game files to the members of their groups.

So you could imagine why this new method needs to look really legit. Because they want peopleto believe that and continue to pay them real money.

This is why these players are a disgrace to the gaming community. They not only do it for themselves, but make money out of it.

4 Likes