[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

This is new information to me. What is a “gold vein” and where do I find it? I didn’t know all cash vanity items are available in game

gold veins is now satyr spirit

I defeated this guy a lot of times both 1v1 and 2v2 but his losses remains the same. Is this a bug?

I defeated this guy a lot of times both 1v1 and 2v2 but his losses remains the same. Is this a bug? Can you please check this accnt admin?

lol, his win/lose only counts when he plays. AI loss is hidden

This is hacked item.

This 2 are hacked or narmal ¿?

All of these items are legit :smile:

1 Like

Legit :smile:

1 Like

Your battle arena could use another sweep. Honest players could use your help

Sir. Is this a bug or not? idk how to post screenshot sorry. My created rogue has a ascendent circle. I just looted it in a map. its skill is meteor but it says its a boomerang . and its nAttack is like the normal attck of the meteor and its bouncing -_- thanks.

Can’t get to the top because of these! Cheaters just keep coming like swarm!

@XDeusMac you may upload a screen shot through this button and then clicking the choose a file option :smile:

@Nullvoid don’t worry at the end of the season everyone that will be put in the list of the top 100 will be combed through so that we do our best too make sure cheaters don’t make it up there :smile: :+1: but other then that the best thing you can do for us is screenshot them every time they pop up and report them for us and they will be cleaned out in large batches every once in a while :smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

hmm i thought defiant ragnarok the affixes is with Crowd Control, Fire Damged and not Weapon damaged… since it eternal i thought the affixes is Fixed… you just changed the nature & class… Terrashaper in DOG pet? if i not wrong terrashaper is in IMP…

Is it possible to determine whether you are in cheating league without being in eternal div 1 (if you are there you can tell by the people in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)? There are some people posting a lot of cheaters… but maybe the reason is they are in cheater league.

Sorry, i was wrong, delete. Itought it’s cognition to conviction, sorry :frowning:

He is legit! He’s my mate…

1 Like

Easiest is in banned league my friend, meaning your also in banned league. :blush:

What makes you think Vanomancer_AS is a hacker? The Eternal Conviction is fine so is his pet.

1 Like