[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Well its still called “bug using” which isnt of the fine art either …
You mabey just should reequip anohter pet …
:wink:

Im not using a bug as this is intended as far as I know. If it is a bug I will stop doing that.

i see so this is a glitch thanks

yeah just read that it is intended which well still seems kinda unfair …

then this mean you just need to do it and report so it will granted you? well because they never told this matter until someone do/report it and they will just say that it is intended? they need to do a proper update to not cause they thing again

1 Like

Just an off topic question but did fooke get banned ? :neutral_face:

about fookie its clearly a cheat but what happen move to discussion??

well yeah that was why i asked becouse the report got deleted …

It isn’t a cheat. It’s a bug during testing. You were able to remove the “Torrent” affix by converting the item to other classes. So, the affix got removed and the user has used Topaz for adding an additional affix.

Yes, I am removing any discussion from the report topic due visibility :slight_smile:

2 Likes

patch 2.3 or something??
so in that patch we can edit a eternal item now?
topaz?but he use zicron right and a mythic stone elixer to get that +2 all sets

just a lil correction ^^ jaspering eternal divination and cognition removes +torrent affix and replaced an empty slot . its a bug and not a cheat

cant use topaz to that bug

stop your non sense excuses refia :smiley: you still defending your minions :smiley: dont delete post so that people will not be able to think that your hiding something. i am not against anybody but be fair in your players. Why did you make the game? Is it for your own good? Stop defending.

so it means we can do it too at future patch when we use jasper the heroic skill will become a empty slot by the way kcell are you a beta tester?

no you cant they fixed it already, its a known bug at the past version of dq, we discovered it unexpectedly, the thing is using bug item is not a cheat, even you, can have that item if you go BACK to that specific version of dq then jasper eternal cognition and eternal divination.

During the testing phase, there are a lot of bugged or different items that come out. There are also legacy items from previous patches that no one can get anymore:

As explained above pre 2.1 official release, you cannot get skill affixes that are not from your class. If you do, the item checker will replace it with a slot.

@eater:
If you jasper a cerebral vortex item into a warrior then back into a wiz, it will turn into skullraga. Skill affixe are tied to the same weapon list when using jasper. The torrent affix being changed into an empty slot when you jaspered the item into a rogue item was a bug.

no one notice it until now right? even a bug report or what ever topic it is… if that’s the case we can go back to 2.1 to do those item and go back at 2.2.
then it means those player will do it is immune from banning? because you exposed the secret how to do it and im sure some are willing to do it even I wanna try this too

1 Like

we did not posted a thread about this bug its directly report to them,

@DaFaQ Good to see you back after a long absence here in the forum. You must be in a hurry to post here when you saw Abner made a post in your group :smile:

@Eater If you were active in the forum or at least reading the bug report thread you should’ve seen that report. Other users had the same problem as well back then when they initially released those new items. So im kinda surprise that this is becoming an issue, well at least for the few of you.

If you were active in battle arena you should’ve seen Adolfhilly using Eternal cognition ring with empty socket. So, what’s causing all this buzz?

omg im the 1 who reported this bug XD