[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Sad Life <3♡

Im reporting this kid sir

3 Likes

@Abaddon its clearly a cheater u should just report it to report hacker thread

3 Likes

Every item is a cheat. Do what @roykiyoy said :+1:

3 Likes

His name says it all even though what really tells us he cheats is his gear. Yami Yugi the cheater is here.

3 Likes

I thought that this had already been banned :frowning: every day I put some 15 images of hackers and even so when I play pvp la are them, loses to grace

What does this mean . I get this alot.

@BigT Internet connection unstable… ive also experience this. My 12 lose in pvp was from unstable internet connection. Even though it was ur win. It will record as lose and deduct ur point

2 Likes

Yah that disconnection on pvp issue is such a pain. Like throwing away every won battle everytime you got DC’d. I hope devs must do something bout it.

3 Likes

@MAHIRAP thought its not entirely a game issue its more on the prob is from ur ISP = internet service provider

You are right about that. But maybe atleast they must have some helpful ways to add the lost wins. Like a playar found a match and then won, but got DC . :sweat_smile:Well sometimes as from my arena experience before, I am using a good internet connection but still got DC’d.

2 Likes

still not in the banned league :smile:

That post was reviewed yesterday I believe.

It is easier to respond these types of posts if they are made in the appropriate channel.

@Abaddon how long you been playing DQ?

Is 80k hp legit? First one i’ve seen surpassing 30k in arena.

reviewed

Legend pet affixes most common cheat?

these players are already flagged

kindly review his eternal pet. Damn perfect affixes for his hero (warrior)

Arena ID: THOMVHONG

reviewed