[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

People are getting better at it.

You report one then another one comes out of nowhere with intentionally unoptimized hacks to escape detection.

yeah, get rid of that scum. @NUIQUE

1 Like

This is such an amazing game.

I feel bad that the way I see it in the future the Legit Arena will be infested with Hacks.

First to flourish and bypass detection are these not -so-hacked players. Then the other players will slowly get used to seeing them. Then will come the hack monsters like the super hacked immortal I reported yesterday.

The Hacks are swift on their way up the ranks that is why the average players won’t notice their movement. Active top players are getting fewer and fewer so any Hack presence in the higher divisions of eternal league will be less seen and reported. The transition will be slow but it seems to head things that way.

I hope I am completely wrong though and more new ( (and old) players will come to top to keep the Arena in check.

3 Likes

The rise of the rogue summoner

I’m going to change a certain armour. My play style has switched to fast and aggressive :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Zomboy.

Hurry up @dickwad you are almost there!

4 Likes

well am ma back on the arena now… so be ready mate player on div1 :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

yeah sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@hawkeye and @MAGDALO

You guys come back to top now.

3 Likes

Hi guys. I’m not sure where to report this but this guy with ign Ninja_Kick posted the he can get all vanities for free. Then he posted pictures of his toon wearing wings ang horns, we asked him if he have proof of purchase for those but he suddenly left our group in messenger. He’s top 4 of div 2 in the eternal league

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @yfer.

I will try to play and see if I face ninja_kick rogue again.

The ign, looked also suspicious to me.

1 Like

@NUIQUE I’ve been reading this forum for a long time now without logging in or creating a log in.
Anyways, all of ninja_kick’s gears are legit (I think so), however, his vanities came from hacking.

2 Likes

It is good that you can distinguish legit from non legit items.

However, if you look at the top of this thread, you will read somewhere that obtaining purchase-only items via hacking is also unwarranted and will have the same consequence as that of hacked items.

What is it that you want to happen to your buddy Ninja_Kick?

2 Likes

@NUIQUE He ain’t my buddy😁. He’s showing off his horns and wings. When we ask for his proof of purchase, he suddenly left the group. I just want to satisfy my curiosity if bought those or he got it via hacking.

2 Likes

I presume you are buddies because you have group messenger chats as you have earlier stated.

Well, I wish someone else can help satisfy your curiosity.

1 Like

We have this small group of players. We somehow filter those who cheat or not. We teach em how to farm, get to the highest floors, create good pvp builds. We would ask for screenshots, leaderboard status etc. Ninja_kick was added by someone who’s not that knowledgeable in terms determining legits from cheaters.
Anyways, I really hope that I would find out if he cheated or not.

4 Likes

the fact he was bragging about Cheating/Hacking and then left…well, it is good that he left. it’s been awhile since the last big update, but I still find DQ to be really fun to play. not to mention I keep coming up with ideas to try different builds. @Yfer keep up the good work in your messenger group. :+1:

3 Likes

@dickwad lol, those Seven Deadly Sins cheat items are too funny, and you still beat them. that is the best!!! great hack report you sent in!

2 Likes

@Golem the deadly sins cheats are not really good pal. If I was a cheat I would have a little more imagination. Deadly sins relies on the set bonuses and increased chances of things happening. The cheaters truly don’t understand the deadly sins set.

1 Like