[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Yeah, it’s a known bug.

1 Like

@saintwave: I do what I can. ^^
@Refia: So If I see any item that has different name on what it should be. Should I report it or not?
For eternal equip scenario I will always report.

Just report it, we can decide it later, weither the items are cheated or not.

2 Likes

I would be cautious with item names… There have been a few bugs with those lately.

@SteigerBox
Smack that ban hammer down hard on those hackers :wink:

All five characters has a pet that has crystal affix.

Eternal legends modify

1 Like

Eternal items with crystal affixes and Inferno set with different legend affixes (reflect dmg…)

Also, I’d like to share something about the eternal mythical set items. It’s not hacked or modified if you see one that has a different name. The name does really change if you make it a mythic (alchemy, discordance, etc) and then you can use topaz, larimar or angelite on it, like this, unreal hood changing to prismatic necklace:

1 Like

momentum only appears on warrior items, if the item was converted the name wouldn’t be vial of blood which is a rogue item. Must be modified. Other items are also fishy

1 Like

You can get momentum via amethyst but first you have to convert your item into a warrior item using jasper to get momentum from amethyst then converr it back.

2 Likes

Can you convert eternals between classes?

No. The only crystals you can us on a eternal item are.
Topaz if affix are missing.
Citrine
Calcite
Beryl

OK so I know in my noobyness I’ve cried wolf about a few people who probably just spent stacks of crystals making their fully legit items but this guy… Chromatic orb isn’t even a hat. It doesn’t come with mythical, and you can’t reroll affixes on an eternal.

There is a bug where eternal unreal hood/fabled blade… Would change name after adding a mythic affix

Eternal can be convert. but the convert i mean is convert to ultra rare crystal. if u mean by Jasper. then u cant… when u we cant but some can. that just mean they cheat. for that bow. 100% is cheat. name changed bug happen when normal legend item affix wiped/complete remove all affix on it or etetnal fable&unreal/mythical item used for creating mythic skill. the name might be changed to something else. for rogue fable is chakram. if it something else. then it mean he cheat.

For the warrior case its hard to find coz unreal hood also have the same bug (name chamged) the only way to find out if he cheat or not is wait for dev implent to let all ppl see eternal league player set item in eternal ver. coz eternal cant be craft or edit. basicly there is no reason to hide that.

The fact that he’s wearing all Eternal and has 1.5k power and has 0 losses is kinda questionable as well.

Cheers.

—>12255317_1061038600587468_888901603_o.jpg1280x720 134 KB
Reason: Name of equip is Spellbinder that should be a bracer of wiz.
Also has Gladiator set affix

Name of all chest pieces of Gladiator
Base on the codex legendex
Wizard: Bustuarius Gear
Warrior: Murmillo Gear
Rouge: Gladiatrix Gear

@emman ehm i didn’t notice the name but when i get that in the chest i guess it was named like that since i opened the chest with my wiz then just jaspered it to my rouge…i didn’t use any edit on that so it may be just a glitch name don’t you think??i don’t really check the names since i got it on the arena chest reward so i was confident that it is legit item but if i’ll get ban on arena just because of a glitch name that i got from the arena chest it will be kinda ironic don’t you think?@SteigerBox

it might have change name as well maybe the time when i used quartz in removing the stats on that gear using my wiz that’s why it changed to spellbinder???

Update: thanks steiger for not banning my account(i think??since i just check and swens915 is the rank one of eternal 1v1 division 1 i am currently in? was that correct rank for legit league?) guess you concluded that it was really just a name glitch but for future reference i hope you fix the name glitch cause it was quite shocking to be reported just because of a name glitch of an item especially to people like me who doesn’t really read items names that much…plus i think the name glitch happens on uploading and downloading of account from one divice to another

As Steiger mentioned before: he won’t ban ppl, who has only got the glitch.
No, you are not banned. The curren league leader are swens915, saintwave, Krstayn of Division 1.
Beside of that, Steiger will check every account, that we have reported anyway. So, don’t worry.
The bug will get fixed soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it was just kinda funny i didn’t know there was a name glitch…i was laughing when i saw my wand named emberglow aswell…i was like can this wand teleport me like what emberglow does :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like