Dungeon Quest - Game Update recommendation(s)

All forum members:

If you could change one thing in Dungeon Quest (Version 3.1), what would you change and why?

6 Likes

Arena resets. Lower the difficulty of dropping “Eternalised” and “Chrystalline” legend sets to encourage new players to gain confidence in making builds. Any addition to crafting options would be nice too. I know the DEVs don’t have the time to reprogram the whole game. So minor doable alterations is my humble idea. Oh and @Mr_Scooty nice to see you :grinning:

2 Likes

for Eternalized, Crystaline, & Mythic Set MH Weapons, change them so that Jasper can be used for more Build Options. at the moment, I think only one line of Jasper changes is possible.

2 Likes

Thank you @dickwad

Please be aware that your suggestions might make the cut for inclusion into the next game update.

4 Likes

Thank you @Golem

As you ponder this information request, you can add additional responses with the one thing you would want changed and why.

4 Likes

I’d say what @Golem has said too. But I think Chrystalline and Eternalised should be found at Nadroji drop floors.

1 Like

Thank you @dickwad and @Golem

Your suggestions are insightful and helpful.

4 Likes

Epiphany should stay where it is or the game would be too easy.

1 Like

I cannot think of anything else. This would all level the playing field. Bad news for me but good news for new players :slightly_smiling_face: When you climb a ladder always offer a hand to those behind you.

1 Like

the biggest change I can think of is getting the Codex current and up to date.

accurate information keeps new players engaged, and for veteran players, accurate information makes it easer to Craft better Builds with out having to do a ton of searching in the Forums.

right now, the Codex has missing information from current Patches, out dated information from older Patches, and information that doesn’t match with other parts of the Codex, Items, or Stat Pages.

the Codex is already part of the game, so research would be the big hurdle for an update.

I think a side benefit of getting the Codex current is that other small problems in other parts of the game or possible changes can come to light and be addressed at a later time.

2 Likes

Oh yes and that too.

1 Like

Basically we cannot ask for anything that would require a major program overhaul as we all want DQ2. But minor alterations will keep people interested in DQ and also make them a bit more patient awaiting DQ2 because they can craft away on DQ in the interim. Who knows we may see a lot of crazy but deadly builds in the arena which excites me.

1 Like

Hide eternal items affixes in eternal league because good hackers will just increase values of their affixes over maximum :neutral_face:

No @DuDono exposing eternal items in arena is the only sure fire way of exposing cheats. Besides which hackers will just read the codex for eternal items.

1 Like

So you think that hackers can’t have an item with 6 crystal affixes or 80% luck epic affix? I also think that showing eternal items used is unfair for people who use these items normally.

1 Like

A Chrystal affix on anything other than an eternal item makes the item Chrystalline.

Hackers work like this. They find an eternal item where all epic stats are doubled. Then they have an item editor on the device. Then they just add and remove affixes at will. They don’t edit legend sets and add Chrystal affixes because the item becomes Chrystalline (light blueish white) . it gains no advantage. For cheaters always look at eternal items and pets. If the item doesn’t match the codex description. It’s a cheat. Eternal items are always green no matter how many legend or Chrystal affixes you add. That’s where the cheaters hide. Even hackers have to work around program rules. With eternal pets a Chrystal affix is impossible . Only one eternal pet has legend affix ( Merlin’s imp ). But because it’s allowed to have a legend affix on a pet the cheaters exploit it by adding any old legend affix and escaping the cheat detection radar. Then look for sets that shouldn’t be on an item ( e.g. rage on a nadronji ring)

Your recommendations can be related to any set, talent, affix (epic, legend, obsidian), skill, mechanic, PvE, PvP, et cetera. I hope that provided some context to the request. :+1:

5 Likes

Nice to see you again on active @Mr_Scooty. My suggestion’s ina new update i think both player’s see each other on One Map if active.

5 Likes

Thank you @HawkEye

Your request is co op PvE playing for DQ1?

3 Likes