Eternal Pet Hunting --> Tips and Tricks

@Mr_Scooty can i get Crystal Bonus Luck on Eternal Immortal Wand?

No you cannot. You would need to have epic luck on the MH Eternalized gears (Immortal Wand, Immortal Lance etc) and none of those gears have an epic luck affix.

@Mr_Scooty but on Amulet (Eternalized Set) i’ve got one with Luck?

Yes, Cyan luck can drop on the eternal legend ring (abiding ring) and amulet (perpetual clasp) but not the MH gears. The epic affix luck is on the ring and amulet but not on the MH Immortal Wand. Hope that clears it up.

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty yes. tried to craft 5pcs of immortal wand. (legend) to see if there’s a luck epic affix. unfortunately. none.

@kiane_zaine the affixes on any Legend or Eternal item can be found in the Codex. what you see in the Codex is what you will find if you buy from the shop, use Dust, or find them as loot. there are a few that have chance for a random Epic affix (it shows as Random Affix on the Item. the Warrior OH Shield, Athena’s Guard, has 2 Random Affix on it).

for those who want to know how hard it is to Craft an Eternal Item, here is a post that can help.

2 Likes

yup @Golem, you need to craft at least 10 or more pcs (for example Eternal Divination) and 50/50 percent chance juust to get Cyan Bonus.

1 Like

My first hunting eternal pet. Ilove it.

4 Likes

haha, I like your optimistic math! :smile:

@kiane_zaine I just noticed on the Farm Build you shared earlier that you have Brutal and no Deadly Strike. with Scalp & Blistering, you would be better off using Ruptured Mythic instead. sorry I missed that. if you already fixed it, no worries!

1 Like

@HawkEye nice pet for someone who uses dodge :rofl:

@Golem he likely has Deadeye 20 talent, which gives deadly strike if he is using Rogue character.

1 Like

no, it is a Wizard Farm Build. I happened to read it again, and noticed Brutal, then read down further and realized no one had noticed no Deadly Strike anywhere (including me). even with only +30% Weaken, the rest of the Build looks like it can do ok, and might not even notice Brutal isn’t working unless trying to farm some higher floors for specific items or better CS/MS. Ruptured with Empyrean (which he has) would do wonders for this Build.

2 Likes

I finally Crafted a Double Nadroji Bonus Climbing Farm Build. I lost my M3 floor 505 Map (forgot to buy one before logging out) and so am climbing there again. thought it might be fun to do it with 2 Nadroji Bonus.

the reason I am posting is that I have always wondered how big of a difference having a second Nadroji Bonus makes when it comes to Enslaver Spawns. I want to do a test eventually to have some numbers to show, but for now, I have noticed a decent enough boost to Enslaver Spawns that it is kind of spooky.

I always notice that I get a Pet because I don’t get them very often, but now it’s almost like every 3-5 maps. at least that’s the way it seems. and at the moment, I am speeding to the Cartographer to get to floor 505 again, and I am still seeing more Enslavers than usual, which is the main reason I want to do an Enslaver Spawn test.

for those of you looking for Eternal Pets, you would need 7 spaces for 2 Nadroji Sets & 2 Nadroji Bonus, and 3 Eternalized Sets. just follow the guidelines set by @Mr_Scooty to make your own Eternal Pet Hunting Build. if you want better chances for just getting Legend Pets, then 6 spaces, 4 Nadroji Sets & 2 Nadroji Bonus. plus whatever you need for +1012% Luck.

I don’t really need Eternal Pets, but what I do like using Double Nadroji Bonus for is speeding up the process of maxing out the stats on my Pets. eventually I will make an Eternal Pet Hunter to fill in my Eternal Pet collection in the codex.

2 Likes

And following on from my friend @Golem you can do the same floors very easy but keep an eye on luck. Try to get as close as you can to 1012 percentage. But don’t expect miracles. It’s an hard grind but you can improve the odds.

my Luck is +850%, because I feel like I am not ready to Craft a decent +1012% Luck/Gold Find Farm Build with Epiphany. I have come to the conclusion that any Farm build I make with these needs to be both Simple & Fun. I am always trying to make these extravagant Farm Builds. I think I need to save the Extravagance for my Climbing & Arena Builds. :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

1 Like

And also remember the enslaver is an epic enemy and so if you reroll your map stats using chrystals to get epic enemies then more enslavers. Legend and eternal maps should never be rushed. You may find one. And potentially a great pet.

I remember a post about getting 2 Enslavers on a Map? but I think it was done using Monster Boosts from the Shop.

1 Like

Monster boost rocks but guarantees nothing other than completing enslaver quests rapidly and dropping useless pets. I’ve tested it.

1 Like

You get 2 enslaver on a map when completing the spawn legend or mythic enslaver quests. You kill one epic enslaver to complete the quest and the legend or mythic spawns. The trick is to save a legend or eternal map to complete the feat and so a legend pet drop may be eternal. I once dropped 2 eternal pets on 2 consequetive maps. But that was sheer luck.

1 Like

Okay it’s guide update time. The game has been changed and so some of this guide no longer applies. Some of the guide still applies. Now this addition is for the newish player who cannot afford monster boosts, ascending, or does not have a perfect magic find build. First the news is good and bad. To guarantee an eternal pet eventually you need to do speed runs at floor 401 at least and you must complete the map. Why 401 ? Just to complete the enslaved tasks which will get you a legend or eternal pet. In that case save any gold you find and ascend at least once and choose the accomplished perk which speeds up the rate for all task completions. The enslaver appears randomly now on any map. But recent testing has revealed lots of enslavers (Only if you complete the map :sunglasses:) . Now the good news is you can do runs 401+ on any difficulty :grinning:

1 Like