Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

That’s lots of loot affixes there. Way beyond cap even if hireling is pure combat mode. :grin:

Overkill

that why its name fortune bringer. lol.

In a practical standpoint though: Why?

All we need is 600% of each stat. 400% in item drops total would have been better in terms of affix allocation.

i just try to make 1 build that support both toon. that why i try put all posible farming affix in every part.

May I ask you what greengarden build is?

Check here

Well i have 650% cap on gold too, 350% from M3 and 300 from stats(epic,nature etc) but running lvl 200M3 via rare map give me only ~300k gold, wtf?

Yeah if you’re playing solo, that’s pretty normal at 650% GF. It becomes a blur when you have a hireling. There are still some things that we don’t know about averaging of GF/MF/IF atm with hireling, particularly if you have your GF/MF/IF way over the 650/200 limit. Plus there are some visual bugs with the stat page too. Cronos mentioned 700k to 1m per map. That’s really high and only possible, I think, inside Legend maps.

Nahh i usually picky when i open map. most of time i only play map that have packsize 180+ and since my build much more stronger in crowded map .

Damn. You must have a lot of gold for you to be able to buy maps. I’ve only gotten one pack size map ever. I think pack size is a pretty rare affix? I rarely use Larimar on maps since there are a lot of very disadvantageous map affixes that can come up. Regen nerf, leech nerf, TnT and Skyfall comes to mind. I only have 400/525/180 GF/GF/Item Drop and I’m still in the process of gearing my hireling. I hope they can implement the upcoming changes to farming mechanics for 2.1 soon :smiley: . Item Drops, crystal and set affixes are eating up a lot of valuable affix slots in my main character. :frowning:

1 Like

i normally use laminar for map. lol. buy 3-4 map. use laminar on all and start play at first map. kill carto map drop then put it on last in line. then go to second map. third eth. basicly each 100 floor spirnt equal to 400 map. that how i grind my resources.

1 Like

cronos43213d
There is something im curious and not understand tho. recently i just found/Know that average happen before map buff added.
some example for what i not understand.
Gold Find
×3 Crystal affix = 675%
Eternal pet G.Find = 150%
×3 greed Nature = 75%
×3 Epic affix = 225%
20 Heroic fortune = 52%

Total 1172% Gold find.

So does the average devide all the count into 2. or Only take 650% max cap. and the rest not count.

The max cap is 650%. Should I change some affixes to add more dmg ?

ik the cap is 650%. i dont know and want to know cap happen before averaging or after averaging.

So there is no limit on LUCK % or Total Items % with that fortune talent? It goes past 650% and 200% ?

there is cap

But it’s beyond the cap. From the other thread we can conclude that we only need 600% on one char to get both toons at 650% luck and gold find.

that when we in m3. ik my hireling can wreck. all thing. but different case in untargetable carto. my hireling will stay and not attck. so killing with this build will take forever lol. so i just plan to stack all in this toon. and play in normal-magic difficulty. well atleast if untargetable carto appear it will not take that long to kill it.

Ah, makes sense. It’s much faster to clear maps that way :grin:

i already face that nightmare lol. swapping Farming OH to Combat hatcher to kill it. yet i lose 200% gold find atm i kill it.

You could always use the combat hatchet to get it low, then swap the farming OH back in before it dies.

Unless you one-shot it… then I can’t help you :smile: