Feature Preview - Crystals

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]Awesome update:)

But will the Crystals be sitting in our bags?

If yes, omfg… please do something with inventory space%(

Can we at least get additional stash pages for every additional hero?[/quote]

1. Yes it takes 40 slots to get every CS/MS (but you can stack them to infinite)

2. Come on! You already have : (20 slots * 4 bags * 6 characters) + ( 4 stashs * 20 slots) = 560 slots! Don’t tell me that you can’t free 40 slots on 560 !! :unamused:[/quote]

The current game only allows 3 characters. Character slots 4 - 6 is broken http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/fantastic-review-from-kotakus-mike-fahey/43/1. So that’s 320 bag space slots. I was hoping for the 3 new character slots to use as “mules” for the current version, don’t know how I could manage storing Crystals also.

[quote=“Bert”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]Awesome update:)

But will the Crystals be sitting in our bags?

If yes, omfg… please do something with inventory space%(

Can we at least get additional stash pages for every additional hero?[/quote]

1. Yes it takes 40 slots to get every CS/MS (but you can stack them to infinite)

2. Come on! You already have : (20 slots * 4 bags * 6 characters) + ( 4 stashs * 20 slots) = 560 slots! Don’t tell me that you can’t free 40 slots on 560 !! :unamused:[/quote]

The current game only allows 3 characters. Character slots 4 - 6 is broken http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/fantastic-review-from-kotakus-mike-fahey/43/1. So that’s 320 bag space slots. I was hoping for the 3 new character slots to use as “mules” for the current version, don’t know how I could manage storing Crystals also.[/quote]

You’re just having an IAP issue. Mail tdaniel or steigerbox. I bought my 3 slots. So yeah 560 slots. :wink:

Seriously start reading the crystal list :laughing:

#10 : Peridot : Increase lvl of item by 1 :unamused:[/quote]

I read that, I said FREELY. I didn say it was impossible, but 1 lv at a time would be super slow for Legends and whatnot.
Plus, its ten out of 20, so it is fairly rare. Therefore, i say there isnt as much freedom in stat rerolling.

wait a minute, is reroll/enchant on merchant gonna be removed and be replaced totally with this? what do I miss?

And what about old items stock on bag it will be remove?

Cool. Im gonna be able to create my own masterpiece. :smile:

1 Like

The game just keeps getting better and better :smiley:

Would be weird if the game was being worse and worse :laughing:

wow Deiter, so wouldnt want to mess with you on the game, lol

1 Like

Would be weird if the game was being worse and worse :laughing:[/quote]

Dalek - new class?:wink:

I’m not the only one to like Dr Who here, nice :smiley:
Dalek as new pets would be so epic! :smile:

So… 1.6 for crystals and 1.7 is an inventory update I hope.
Especially for crystals it might be quite useful to have a sort of legendex type list of crystals and then show how many of each type you have, so you can ‘withdraw’ them. Practically like a bank for crystals.
BTW… What ARE you gonna add in 1.7? :wink:

[quote=“shutnic”]So… 1.6 for crystals and 1.7 is an inventory update I hope.
Especially for crystals it might be quite useful to have a sort of legendex type list of crystals and then show how many of each type you have, so you can ‘withdraw’ them. Practically like a bank for crystals.
BTW… What ARE you gonna add in 1.7? :wink:[/quote]

1.6 : Crystals + Mythstones + Gambling Vendor + some features but less importants :smile:
(and ofc new legend items and balance, etc)

Also a rework of “stats points” and “challenges” (which will disapears to be replaced by the “hero stats points” system)
(you’ll finally use Hero Points to up your stats), but dunno if that’s on 1.6 or for later! :unamused:

Next patchs will be focused on “social patch”, also the “mythic items” which are … just… amazing. :open_mouth:

And yap legendex will change because there will be a lot of new features like mythic items (maybe it’ll be called mythicEx ahah…)

I think I answered without spoiling too much but enough to tease you :laughing:

I’m not the only one to like Dr Who here, nice :smiley:
Dalek as new pets would be so epic! :smile:[/quote]

nononono!!! it will EX-TER-MI-NATE whole game:)

1 Like

When can we expect this patch?

Also, will we be able to change affixes on legends?

i hope this patch will be out

within this september

cant wait …

very soon----->[patch]------>soon----->soonish----[i loot a legendary pet]—>end of time

yeah, you will even be able to add a set affix (like blood magic or permafrost for example) to an item. check out the main post;)

very soon----->[patch]------>soon----->soonish----[i loot a legendary pet]—>end of time

yeah, you will even be able to add a set affix (like blood magic or permafrost for example) to an item. check out the main post;)[/quote]
I found 2 legendary pets in 2 days [emoji16] but sad thing is I don’t like their affixes [emoji28]

Yep! You’ve the whole control on your items, whatever they are (legends, epic, etc)
You can take a nadroji stone and adding a 2nd affix “setnumber+” (by Mythstones, because you can’t get twice the same affix on an item, so not twice the legendary red affix, but can get the red affix and the violet affix), see what I mean? :wink:

Players are used to wait a loooong time for releases, especially because of 1.5 which took loooongtiiiime ! BUT the future patchs (including 1.6) will be released sooner now, because Steiger had to clean a lot of things in the datas, and doing things to work faster !
So I think I can claim that the patch will be released before october for sure, w’re only testing MS/CS/gambling vendor on the beta patch now, and everything is WORKING PERFECTLY! =D
So now it depends of the futures features that Steiger wanna add to 1.6 before releasing it! =)
(And some things to do like nerfs/buffs/balancing etc

1 Like

Ok awesome! Yeah that rogue patch took ages to come lol good to know you guys are making the effort to make us wait less [emoji106]