Finally! Im back after a year or so, cuz you know work your ass for living

See if this help’s, let say that you have full affix or slot in that items, then all you have to do is remove two epic affix or so then apply obsidian if it not perfect like 45% crit chance apply again thee obsidian then will rerolls it.

1 Like

Ok, that worked, thank you! Removed one epic affix so that there was only one open slot, then Obsidian worked to improve the existing crystal affix.

Thanks again, good luck in the arena!

1 Like

Congrats and welcome back! :raised_hands:t2:

Hmmmm diamonds reroll Crystal affixes in old patch. Any everyother too.

I once volunteered for banned league :sunglasses: Yes the leaders boards do differ. Been in banned league twice. First bad flagging that was rectified by the devs . Then a few of us got the devs of temporarily ban us.

It doesn’t just reroll it, it improves it.

1 Like

Correct @D_MESSIAH is legit player but it is also stuck in the hard league like that I don’t know divs chicked out from the normal…:sleepy:

1 Like

Will sh*t, but either way i made it on top :call_me_hand: and also my build is not modified Im using Burssst barrage…

1 Like

Yesterday was a history. and im done. just waiting another update. please fix the issue on Map. i guess everyone has this issue. im using Pocophone F1 running Android 10.

1 Like

haven’t see @dickwad on my pvp journey though. 1v1 or 2v2 either.

1 Like

After a long Quarrantine bored me up…

1 Like

hell yeah. thats what im talking about Bro. :+1:

1 Like

@kiane_zaine Here I am

1 Like

right! keep pushing to the Top.

1 Like

Still in mythic 2 v 2 .

Hello all very thankyou first my mate player @HawkEye for all of you support me to be come back on e normal league. So now I willing to play again after in a few month’s ago. I’m here in a hard league To play.

3 Likes

@KeriTo nice to be back also thank for suggestion yah I’m a legit player but also i talk again sir tdaniel or Mr Scooty to help and bring me on a normal league.

3 Likes

Welcome back @D_MESSIAH

2 Likes

Welcome back @D_MESSIAH

2 Likes