πŸ‘» πŸ’€ Halloween Themed Build using the new Haunting set [Spooky Skeleton Build] [PvE] [Wizard build] πŸ’€ πŸ‘»

:skull: Hello fellow members of the skeleton army today I shall show you how too equip yourself for this years oncoming skeleton war :skull:

Step One Set Affixes

Haunting: You need this set because when you activate your skeleton powers you want to be :ghost: :skull: 2Spooky4U :skull: :ghost:
Maelstrom: As a member of the skeleton army you want to activate as many of your skeletal powers at once and this makes them more powerful :skull:
Mayhem: This makes your skeletal powers stronger depending on how many of them you have :skull:
Permafrost: You are skeleton and skeletons have no flesh so they are cold inside this allows you too harness the powers of your skeleton coldness :skull:
Frozen: This allows your harnessed skeletal coldness multiply in power rapidly :skull:
Reactor: SPREAD THE SKELETAL COLDNESS WITH YOUR SKELETAL SPHERE POWERS :skull: :skull: :skull:
Pathfinder: this helps increase your skeletal powers by your dodge chance :skull:

Step Two Mythic affixes

Arc: This is auto target and deals 600% of your skeletal strength what a good skeletal power right there :skull:
Nova: This helps with the harnessing of your skeletal coldness :skull:
Sanctuary: Skeletons are very fragile creatures and need extra lairs of defences this helps you reform once after someone shatters you :skull:

Step Three Crystal Affixes

Crushing Bones: You must crush your skeletal enemies! :skull:
Crit Damage: You want this to increase your Spooky damage! :skull:
Crit Chance: You want this to help Crit Damage increase your Spooky damage more often! :skull:
Block: Skeletons are very fragile so we have to try not get hit too much :skull:
Dodge: Skeletons are very fragile so we have to try not get hit too much :skull:

Step Four Legendary Affixes

Spooky Damage%: Spooky damage 2Spooky4U :skull:
Skeletal Coldness%: This helps boost your skeletal damage! :skull:
Super Special Skeletal Coldness%: When you cause a skeletal coldness critical this will boost the spooky damage you do :skull:
GlassBones: You are already a fragile skeleton become more fragile and turn it into a strength! :skull:
Rapidly Entering The Atmosphere Ball of Bones Proc: A new skeletal ability :skull: :skull:
Skeleton Explosion Proc: When this skeletal ability activates the next time someone tries too shatter you the will miss! :skull: :skull:
Bone Storm Proc: Bones falling from the sky! :skull: :skull:
Throw your Skeleton Sword Proc: Skeletal abilities intensify :skull: :skull:
Skeletal Sphere Proc: SKELETAL SPHERE :skull: :skull: :skull:

Step Five Epic Affixes

+5000 Spooky damage: SPOOKY DAMAGE :skull:
+5000 Spooky resource: This helps you activate your skeletal abilities :skull:
10% dodge: Skeletons are fragile creatures :skull:

Step Six Mythstones

+2 too Skeleton: :skull: :skull: :skull:
+10% Skeletal Abilities activation rate: More skeletal abilities! :skull:
+10% ClearCast: This lets you activate your skeletal abilities more and activates your :ghost: :skull: 2Spooky4U bonus :skull: :ghost:

Step 7 Natures

Of The Skeletal Coldness: :skull: :snowflake: :skull:

Step 8 Talents

Necrotic: you are skeleton this gives skeletons more spooky damage! :skull:
Wizardry: Your a Wizard H-Skeleton :skull:
Magnify: More skeleton range :skull:
Recall: chance too summon skeleton friends :skull:

##:skull: Now go forth my skeleton brethren and conquer this β€œDungeon Quest” -Skeleton Lord Griffin :skull:##

13 Likes
4 Likes

too long to read lol nice shareπŸ˜„

3 Likes

@Griffin012 The only thing that I’ve seen scary is that gold of yours above

1 Like

4 Likes

Pardon me if I may…

But I dont speak skeleton :frowning:…

Care to translate how this build works?.. Sorry :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It is powered by pure memes

3 Likes

The Spooky Dance is Hilarious!!:joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

This yhe best build i try…thnx

Love the build. But why is haunting bonus appearing unactive?

You have 40 clearcast too… :confused:

Cuz not equipped.

1 Like

Mine is okie

Apocalypse main hand would make the build spookier :sunglasses:

Wow that pet I need so bad pathfinder on a pet would be perfect is there a per that has momentum btw

yes, there is a Hound with Momentum. take a look in the Codex > LegendEx > Pets. there is a list of Pets, and you can see their names & the Set Affix that is on them. the Pets are the same for Legend & Eternal, except that the affixes on the Eternal pets are doubled just like on Eternal Items.