Gold digger!😂👌

Oh yeah! looks like I already successful my new pve build(farming build) Share

your highest gold loot here! I just want to know if my farming build is enough…:sweat_smile::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

How did you achieve that

Yellow map, Floor 184, 147.5% Pack Size, 1112% Gold find. This screenshot was a while ago, I’m sorry if my total gold amount isn’t very high. It’s now well over 6 Billion.

I love farming, most of the time I farm not as a means to an end, but simply because it’s just plain good fun.

6 Likes

I thought the max gold you can have on your screen is 2.47 billion???

How did you get 5.234 billion?

If you go to your inventory page, the max amount of gold, down at the bottom of the screen, is 2.147 billion, but on your actual game screen, it doesn’t max out. It will show what you actually have.

1 Like

What the… How…:scream:

That was a very lucky map as far as gold collection. If you’re able to get 2 million in a single map, you have a good gold farming build.

1 Like

Lol @ObiWanKenobi can drop 5 million per map using deadly sins he says

I think that happened in an event where the player with the highest gold chain wins😁. Good old days.

I would love to see screenshots of 5M+

Well, here’s mine :wink:

7 Likes

How?:joy:

1 Like

that’s crazy, congrats for getting that high!

1 Like

Although it doesn’t seem even close to possible, there’s the proof! Also, look at that damage dealt! Very impressive!

1 Like

@FairyTail his char must be moving fast to get the gold before the gold pick up indicator goes away. might have higher than average pick up range so doesn’t have to get to close to the gold to pick it up. my best chain was around 400k, I think, on a pack size map with 400+ rare monsters, 850% gold find and 225% item pick up with a Hireling. nice 13 million Gold Chain @TYRON.

1 Like

My above screenshot, with 3.7M is the highest I have ever achieved. It’s with 1112% Gold find, over 400+ rare monsters, 350% item quantity, with a hireling. My gold find indicator never goes away the entire map. High pick up radius, and a Lance to charge quickly to get to the next enemy before the indicator goes away.

There must be quite a large “game changer” that is somehow being used to get 13M in one map. What is it? Please reveal your secret!

3 Likes

My screenshot is on floor 150+ only and no packsize and but it’s a legend map.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys! @Swens915 @DJC @Golem
Actually, I never cared bout’ that thang until an event was held in our group for the highest gold chain with a prize of 10$ so I decided to try my luck. Tho I ended up only getting second place with a 7.8M+ Gold Chain it wasn’t that bad (the first got 9M, so I thought it’s not impossible to reach that huge amount that’s why I tried to surpass it) Later on, it became a habit of mine to atleast not broke the gold chain every run and voila! there it is :grin: but hey, that’s not all.

To achieve that, first you will need to get your farming stuffs maxed out (The Perks, Affixes, etc.) Normally, I do atleast 5M+ minimum of gold chain per run. Second, the choice of MAP. Always check if the map is +% NOT -% the quality matters and the amount of Gold Find percentage it can give, farm on maps with atleast 850% - 1000% Gold find. The higher the better!
Also, don’t forget to always check on this map affixes, Rare Monsters %, Magic Enemies%, and of course 150% Packsize. That’s it.
Last but not the least, when the drop starts, do not stop. Do not break the gold chain. That’s the key. For me, I’ve been using lots of speed related affixes to achieve this stuff right there. As you can see, my main’s been using Teleport so I can easily move from place to place to pick-up the golds. Also it has a huge amount of pick-up radius to make all the work fast and easy. As for my hireling, nothing really special. Just an Adventurer set and Enigma on OH so he can go crazy all he wants.

5 Likes

What floor are you operating on? I have found that for my build, between floors 180-190 yields the most gold. Perhaps I need to go much higher? I have tried between floors 500-600 and it doesn’t give nearly as much gold. Not sure I could go much higher with a high pack size, rare monsters, etc. and survive it. Sure I could rush the cartographer and do fine above floor 1000, but not for high gold yields.

1 Like

@TYRON I was always wondering if the Quality of the Challenge Map made any kind of difference. thanks for the share. :bank: