Golem Ascending - Again! Rogue + Warrior

Lol just imagine an anti immortal build with 4 mirror images all ricocheting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No no no mate!

Do not go illusions with anti-i craft. I’ll be kind to tell you it is not as good as it seems. You will just ask for more cv torrents with those extra half-powered projectiles generared by the illusions.

Btw, I pushed a lot of 2v2 eternal players back to the lower leagues and met you and your good bud cuzeg:

Your bad wolf deserves that adjective for her mean attitude :imp:

2 Likes

Cool :grinning: I got slaughtered by @CuzegSpiked when I finally met his toon. @NUIQUE was our fight an interesting one ?

3 Likes

Well, yeah.

I was expecting your toons to behave as friendly as you do but I have to tell you they really just wanted to kill my poor pair.

I have snuiqued into your stats and characters :eye::eye: and I have a suggestion if you want.

2 Likes

I would gladly accept any tips :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great!

I saw on your account that you have an unused warrior and an unused wizard.

Remember this?

I actually borrowed your idea when I first took top spot in 2v2 back in February.

I found out that at least three players who took top spots earlier than me used the same concept.

I am saddened :worried: to find out you did not pursue it because it is one of your most brilliant ideas I have seen. :nerd_face:

It is not yet too late if you want to make it happen. :hugs:

1 Like

Frosty the snowman build. And my Mr moonlight are underused.

1 Like

The anti-immortal and immortal combination idea you conceived is very very brilliant and it is the most often used successful combination in 2v2.

1 Like

The wizard rocks. I need to work on the warrior. Back to the drawing board pal :sunglasses:

1 Like

The immortal ties up the enemy while the anti sneaks around and does the damage ?

1 Like

On how to use them, I will look for my early videos and share them here.

1 Like

My builds were a bit sloppy back then but for illustration here is my first lucky match against @Mr_Scooty:

Please ovserve that I am drawing the opponents’ immortals towards my warrior-immortal and damage them with it as frequent as I could to avoid cv torrents from going towards my anti-immortal.

Again this is old and a lucky-for-me match and you can do much much better with the right builds.

2 Likes

If you can complete the seven set affixes for immortality you can do better and be more tanky.

My anti-immortal here is inferior to the one shared by @mr_scooty and you can finish your matches quicker with lesser losses.

You can do much much better @dickwad

1 Like

Me and @Golem did a 7DS build about 2 years ago. I may revisit. Because I have peeped at your stats too and surprisingly there’s a 7DS build there too :yum:

1 Like

No, not the deadly sins set.

I mean the shared seven sets for immortality:
Plagued, Satyr, Battle Mage, etc.

It is fine. Do not delete your post.

1 Like

Battle mage is annoying. Good but annoying. I’m finding enigma annoying. Lol

1 Like

I find enigma annoying too and also expensive because of elixir but in an Immortal vs. Immortal fight it makes a lot of difference.

Please consider going back to your previous brilliant idea. Div1 needs you!

1 Like

What just a simple immortal and anti duo ?

1 Like

Yup!

Almost exact copy of @Mr_Scooty’s crafts. If you find that it does not fit your playstyle you can modify from there but the fundamentals of HDR and Anti-Crafts should remain.

You can still enjoy your original crafts like I still do whenever I want to use them. Actually, I just suffered a lost match now enjoying a variation of my HDR. :upside_down_face:

What I strongly suggest is that you have at least a duo of the shared crafts and give them a try.

2 Likes

2 hybrids. Maybe different elemental attack.

1 Like