Golem Ascending - Again! Rogue + Warrior

Thanks a lot for a thorough writeup and discussion

I will consider your suggestions very well.

1 Like

You can get about 4 mirror images all the time with double trickster, image proc and the relevant talent.But why bother ?

1 Like

Cheers Lee!

I am trying to squeeze out as much projectile as possible from my rogue while still trying to keep my affixes at synergy.

1 Like

Chakram build then . An eternal fabled chakram maybe !

1 Like

Chakram is good for damage delivery :thinking: but I choose to shoot people from afar. :joy:

1 Like

I agree. You can’t beat pistols .

1 Like

because you are doing more DMG with 4 Images than with only 1! :nerd_face: and if they are summoned at different times, possible to have continuous protection with Deception. or only small times of no protection.

Edit: I was working on my Myth Stone Ascending Build, and only have Fortune Skill for farming (and 6 Fortune MS) and made a discovery! well, I have 20 points in Fortune Skill of both Characters, but my Hireling has +50% less Gold Find than my Main when I looked at the Stat Page. so I consider this as proof that only the Main needs Gold Find when making a Farm Team.

when I get my Characters to level 100, I will share the level 100 stats of their Equipment and some other info I learned before I pick the next Perk. at the moment, I am using Peridot to level up the items as the Characters level up, and I find I will need to test them on higher than Epic Difficulty, as they are doing a good job of surviving and fighting.

2 Likes

I love peridots. I use them on every thing.

2 Likes

Finally, you deciphered my intentions on images + deception synergy. More images means more projectiles delivered + deception for increased survival.

Frankly, I tried to achieve 100% miss chance with my rogue but there are instances when I will still get hit - mostly from monsters’ ground explosive skills.

Very brilliant @Golem! :fist:

2 Likes

Lol just imagine an anti immortal build with 4 mirror images all ricocheting :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No no no mate!

Do not go illusions with anti-i craft. I’ll be kind to tell you it is not as good as it seems. You will just ask for more cv torrents with those extra half-powered projectiles generared by the illusions.

Btw, I pushed a lot of 2v2 eternal players back to the lower leagues and met you and your good bud cuzeg:

Your bad wolf deserves that adjective for her mean attitude :imp:

2 Likes

Cool :grinning: I got slaughtered by @CuzegSpiked when I finally met his toon. @NUIQUE was our fight an interesting one ?

3 Likes

Well, yeah.

I was expecting your toons to behave as friendly as you do but I have to tell you they really just wanted to kill my poor pair.

I have snuiqued into your stats and characters :eye::eye: and I have a suggestion if you want.

2 Likes

I would gladly accept any tips :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great!

I saw on your account that you have an unused warrior and an unused wizard.

Remember this?

I actually borrowed your idea when I first took top spot in 2v2 back in February.

I found out that at least three players who took top spots earlier than me used the same concept.

I am saddened :worried: to find out you did not pursue it because it is one of your most brilliant ideas I have seen. :nerd_face:

It is not yet too late if you want to make it happen. :hugs:

1 Like

Frosty the snowman build. And my Mr moonlight are underused.

1 Like

The anti-immortal and immortal combination idea you conceived is very very brilliant and it is the most often used successful combination in 2v2.

1 Like

The wizard rocks. I need to work on the warrior. Back to the drawing board pal :sunglasses:

1 Like

The immortal ties up the enemy while the anti sneaks around and does the damage ?

1 Like

On how to use them, I will look for my early videos and share them here.

1 Like