Golem Ascending - Again! Rogue + Warrior

My builds were a bit sloppy back then but for illustration here is my first lucky match against @Mr_Scooty:

Please ovserve that I am drawing the opponents’ immortals towards my warrior-immortal and damage them with it as frequent as I could to avoid cv torrents from going towards my anti-immortal.

Again this is old and a lucky-for-me match and you can do much much better with the right builds.

2 Likes

If you can complete the seven set affixes for immortality you can do better and be more tanky.

My anti-immortal here is inferior to the one shared by @mr_scooty and you can finish your matches quicker with lesser losses.

You can do much much better @dickwad

1 Like

Me and @Golem did a 7DS build about 2 years ago. I may revisit. Because I have peeped at your stats too and surprisingly there’s a 7DS build there too :yum:

1 Like

No, not the deadly sins set.

I mean the shared seven sets for immortality:
Plagued, Satyr, Battle Mage, etc.

It is fine. Do not delete your post.

1 Like

Battle mage is annoying. Good but annoying. I’m finding enigma annoying. Lol

1 Like

I find enigma annoying too and also expensive because of elixir but in an Immortal vs. Immortal fight it makes a lot of difference.

Please consider going back to your previous brilliant idea. Div1 needs you!

1 Like

What just a simple immortal and anti duo ?

1 Like

Yup!

Almost exact copy of @Mr_Scooty’s crafts. If you find that it does not fit your playstyle you can modify from there but the fundamentals of HDR and Anti-Crafts should remain.

You can still enjoy your original crafts like I still do whenever I want to use them. Actually, I just suffered a lost match now enjoying a variation of my HDR. :upside_down_face:

What I strongly suggest is that you have at least a duo of the shared crafts and give them a try.

2 Likes

2 hybrids. Maybe different elemental attack.

1 Like

Exactly👊

1 Like

Lol cheers @NUIQUE an idea

1 Like

@NUIQUE nice video.

haha, well, a Rogue Perma Stealth build requires lots of thumb work, so if your thumb cramps, Death can creep a little closer to you.

Warrior Perma Block build still relies on chance, so Death will always hang out nearby.

Wizard stuck with using Control & Damage builds. Death loves Wizards!!!

any Class using any kind of Misdirection or Miss can’t get 100% Defense, so it comes down to using Defense & Movement combinations.

at the moment, my Rogue & Warrior are both Ascending with Earthquake & Sanctuary as main Defense & Control for survival, with decent movement ability. working my way up to M3 and then continue working my way up to floor 100-110 for maximum Experience gains.

2 Likes

Lol @Golem not just a nice video but truly scary. Well done @NUIQUE :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okay I’m going to look at my warrior again and maybe just turn him into a tank.

1 Like

Yes. Scary indeed. Aswang is very relentless. However, the new black magic is the most exhausting to beat - if you can beat him.

Thanks to the repeated matches against them, I have acquired game-changing crafting knowledge these past three weeks.

feed_puppy_cover

2 Likes

Lol your having a E=MC squared moment.

1 Like

I’m off to check out satyr set affix :roll_eyes:

1 Like

it has been a long time since i last posted on this Thread.

i have had a lot of spare time on my hands with the Virus Shut Down, and so have spent lots of time Ascending again!

two days ago, i finally got my Rogue & Warrior up to level 99 to chose their third Perks. unfortunately, my Wizard had spent hundreds of millions Gold tweaking his Farm and Climbing Equipment. i only had enough Gold to Ascend one Character! so i had to Farm with the Wizard for a few hours to get the 14 million Gold i needed to Ascend both at the same time.

the third Perk i got for the Rogue was Hunter, and it is making a huge difference in experience gains. having +1-3 Epic monsters spawn when activating a Shrine or Pool means lots more experience and loot! Dealer was my Wizards third Perk when he was Ascending, but i wanted to try something different with my Rogue & Warrior. the Epic monsters look like they are giving about 10x the experience on the Normal (grey) monsters. i only have a +40% exp on my Rogue, but am thinking of maxing out both characters on their level 1 Ascending Gear. their level 100 Gear already has +200% exp each.

also, my gears have changed a little since the last time i wrote about them. i took a few MS off my lvl 100 gears and put some Epic affixes on instead, and the level 1 Gears are only about half full of Myth Stones, since leveling up to level 50 happens kind of fast.

2 Likes

Welcome back pal @Golem . The forums have missed you.

1 Like

Tip 1: when Ascending a Main & Hireling, choose Dealer Perk for your Hireling. why? well, Perks on the Main are shared with the Hireling, which is why you don’t need to put Perks on your Hireling, unless you want to put Perks on the Hireling. when it comes to the Dealer Perk, when put on the Main, Items sold from both the Main & Hireling are increased by 1000%! but if you put it on the Hireling, only the Hireling has access to Dealer, and that means you can put Fortunate and Accomplished for the first 2 Perks on the Main.

if you read this Thread, you know i put Dealer on my Hireling and thought i made a mistake. i recently found out about Dealer Perk working on Hireling, and have been paying attention as to whether this is a good thing. well, with just Dealer Perk on the Hireling, i am getting enough Gold to purchase Perks for both Characters. of course, i do need to be careful as to any Gold i might spend…

Tip 2: save your Pets. i learned this while Ascending my Wizard, but it really makes sense for Ascending a Main & Hireling together. when you choose a Perk for both Characters, they both go back to level 1, and you need low level Pets for both of them, since all the high level equipment and pets were unequipped and placed in your bags/inventory. if you go for all 6 Perks for both Characters, that is 14 low level Pets you need.

Tip 3: when your Main & Hireling are sent back to level 1 after choosing Perks, put WD+ & ED+ instead of WD% & ED% . on the level 1 equipment, you will get more Dmg from the + than from the % affixes. normally, anyone who Ascends for Perks should have 3 Sets of Ascending Gears, level 1, 40, and 100. the level 1 gets you to level 20, where you can equip the level 40, which gets you to level 50, where you can now equip the level 100 gears. basically, the level 1 equipment/weapons work a lot like your level 20 equipment in the battle arena, except the values are near minimum.

the reason i added Tip 3 is because i only have the level 1 & 100 gears with mostly Myth Stones and a few Epic Affixes, to save time and resources. but because the level 1 gears started to slow down my experience gains from killing monsters slower the closer i got to level 50, i realized i needed to increase my Dmg somehow.

in addition to this, with the increased Dmg of the level 1 gears, i can go straight to floor 105 M3 instead of working my way up the lower floors. my level 1 gears have even killed Mythic Monsters on this floor, but i am careful of which Map Affixes i allow, so that i don’t get stuck with a monster impossible to kill.

8 more levels for the Fourth Perk. going for Enshrined for the extra Shrine. this means more loot, more Epic Shrine Guardians for more Experience. and of course, my Hireling already has Dealer Perk!!! :joy_cat:

2 Likes