Golem Ascending - Again! Rogue + Warrior

yesterday I got the 4th Perk for my Rogue & Warrior Team! this time I chose Enshrined, which increases the Power of most Shrines by +300% and adds a 2nd Shrine to all Maps. including the Pool, I now can get Experience & Loot from 3-9 Epic Shrine Guardians on each Map, +1 Epic Guardian if it’s a Monster Shrine (Orange). this will help me level up faster for the remaining Ascensions.

concerning the Dealer Perk on my Hireling, with the +100% Item Drop Rate we get using a Main & Hireling, Gold isn’t really a problem, even though my Main only sells Items in the bags at normal prices. I have to say, I am on Difficulty Level M3, so that is a +350% Gold Find & Luck, which means more Gold picked up and better Items to sell for more Gold! even buying the Crystals & Myth Stones in the Shop (including Rare & Ultra Rare) I am doing good. on lower Difficulty Levels, less Gold and lower value Items to be sold bring in less Gold, so pay attention so you don’t run out of Gold for your next Perks. I now need 50 million Gold (25 million each) for my Rogue & Warrior to get the 5th Perk.

for the level 100 Equipment on my Characters, I added +400% Explosion and +100% Blight (been testing different Elements, and Poison is the Element I am using now), and it is working great on mobs, and a little more damage for Epic+ monsters. when I get Ruby’s, I will be putting an Explosion +400% on my Warrior.

since I have just chosen my 4th Perk, I am thinking of making new Level 1 Equipment for my Team, since I have learned some new ideas & tricks in the last few months of Ascending.

2 Likes

back again.

I went farming & climbing with my wizard for a few months, and am now back to ascending my rogue & warrior.

I am thinking of putting Alchemy on my Warrior because it is working great on my Rogue. another big change is putting Sentry on my Rogues OH and Torrent on the Warriors OH and Throw Sword on MH. I have never used Sentry before, except for some testing. I am now thinking of using it at least until I get the 5th Perk. am still working of whether it works better teamed up with Boomerang or Whirling Blades, so I can focus more Skill Points into fewer Skills.

another thing I did was change some of the Epic affixes on both characters to improve damage and defense on the level 1 gears. my warrior really needed some changes, as he is dying too much (he is the hireling).

also, was looking at the first post and realized that I have been ascending these 2 guys for about 2.5 years. I sure am taking my time. on the other hand, I am learning a lot about Rogues & Warriors.

2 Likes

I am so ashamed of myself. :blush: :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :pensive: :face_with_head_bandage: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :woozy_face: :frowning_face: :worried: :skull_and_crossbones: :broken_heart: !!!

I got my Rogue & Warrior to level 99 and went to the shop to get thier 5th Perks… and I only had 8 million gold!!! with my Imp turning my Normal, Magic, & Rare Items to Epic & Legend, and me spending Gold in the Shop for Crystals, I ended up with not enough Gold! talk about a big mistake. so I have been working on getting 50 million Gold for the Perks. I have also been thinking of making better Ascending Builds for my Rogue & Warrior. before I do any of that, I’ll share the Builds that I am using now. one change I have been making is taking off the Item Drop Myth Stones off of my level 100 Items to make space for Epic Affixes for better damage & defense.

the big reason I didn’t do this in the beginning is that I didn’t have enough Ultra Rare Crystals for both Characters, so I went with all Myth Stone Builds for both, and have replaced some of the MS with Epic affixes later on.

the lesson is, don’t be forgetful like Golem, and pay attention to how much Gold you have so you don’t get caught without Gold for your Perks.

1 Like

I feel very sorry for you not having enough gold for your ascension. If only we can transfer gold in this game Im gonna share it. BTW i have 3.515B gold. :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Lol talk about rubbing it in :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve still got 409 million left from my purchase two years ago :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

thx guys! I finally got the Gold and the 5th Perk, and am now working my way up to 6th Perk. only a few levels away from 50 so I can put on my level 100 Gear.

1 Like

Gzgz =D

Im not sure if you’d be interested, but you could also try the exp gain sds set/gear

Helped me to ascend pretty quickly

2 Likes

wow, it even increased the Myth Stones!!! :eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

I know @dickwad looked at SDS PVP Builds, and most players have done a few SDS Farm Builds, but it looks like SDS would make a great Hybrid Ascending/Farm Build.

well now, I can’t get some ideas out of my head using SDS & Myth Stones & stuff for some kind of Build… :nerd_face: .

3 Likes

Lol to go it @Golem :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Rogue & Warrior level 1 Ascending Gears.

Rogue:
Chakram L2: Appocalypse Mythic, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp. Gain MS, +2% MP on Hit MS, Epic +149 Poison Dmg, Epic +149 Weapon Dmg. Whirling Blades & Death Nature.
Bomb L1: +2 MP on Hit MS, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp. Gain MS, Epic +2.6% Crit Chance, Epic +99 Weapon Dmg, Epic +99 Shock Dmg. Sentry & Death Nature.
Chest L1: Ruptured Mythic, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp Gain MS, Epic +2.6 Toxic, Epic +2.6 Crit Chance. Poison Element & Evasion Nature.
Head L1: Harmony Mythic, +30% Exp Gain MS, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +30% Weaken MS, Epic +99 Poison Dmg, Epic +2.6% Bleed Chance. Poison Element & Strength Nature.
Ring L1: Alchemy Mythic, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +2% MP on Hit MS, +15% Reduced CD MS, +40% Exp Gain MS, Epic +2.6% Bleed Chance. Random Element & Evasion Nature.
Amulet L1: Mythical Mythic, +10% All Proc MS, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +40% Exp Gain MS, Epic +2.6% Bleed Chance, Epic +99 Poison Dmg. Poison Element & Strength Nature.
Pet: I get the Hound for the Rogue Main, and put Epic affixes on it that help with defense, damage, and resource management.

Warrior:
Sword L1: Arc Mythic, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp Gain MS, +2% MP on Hit MS, Epic +99 Fire Dmg, Epic +99 Weapon Dmg. Earth Shatter & Death Nature.
Shield L1: Alchemy Mythic, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp Gain MS, +2% MP on Hit MS, Epic +99 Weapon Dmg, Epic +2.6% Block. Torrent, Shock Element, and Evasion Nature.
Chest L1: +30% Exp Gain MS, +30% Deadly Strike MS, +30% Weaken MS, Epic +5.1% Reduced CD, Epic +2.6% Crit Chance, Epic +99 Fire Dmg. Fire Element & Evasion Nature.
Head L1: Harmony Mythic, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +30% Weaken MS, +30% Exp Gain MS, Epic +10.6% Crit Dmg, Epic +2.6% Dodge. Random Element & Death Nature.
Ring L1: +2% MP on Hit MS, +10% Deadly Strike MS, +15% Reduced CD MS, +40% Exp Gain MS, Epic +54 HP Regen, Epic +99 Fire Dmg. Fire Element & Strength Nature.
Amulet L1: +10% Deadly Strike MS, +10% All Proc MS, +40% Exp Gain MS, Epic +2.6% Immolate, Epic +54 HP Regen, Epic +99 Fire Dmg. Fire Element & Strength Nature.
Pet: I use Imp with Warrior Hireling. in Options, I set my Item Pick Up to Rare. this way, the Imp converts every 5 Normal Items to 1 Magic Item, and every 5 Magic Items to 1 Rare Item, with a small chance for it to be an Epic or Legend Item. Affixes are for damage, defense, and resource management.

I have been using these Items since I first started Ascending these Characters. I believe I have only changed a few affixes or Myth Stones. one big change was switching my Rogues Arc Mythic to Appocalypse Mythic for testing after I got the third Perk. I have mixed feeling about the Mythic, but then, these are level 1 Items. I have had to save low level Hounds & Imps for when I get a Perk, because I go back to level 1 and can’t use the level 60+ Hound & Imp!

Edit: since I didn’t make level 40 Ascending Gears, these Gears take longer to kill enemies and die more often the closer to floor 100 I get. that means i work really hard to gain experience so I can switch to my level 100 Gears when my Characters get to level 50.

also, originally, both Characters had Blood Magic Mythics. I changed to Alchemy Mythic after I saw how good it was on another Build I tested it on. this actually improved my Resource Management and survivability, which was really important, since I am using level 1 Gears.

2 Likes

At 18:55 on April 13, 2022 (my time), I finally finished Ascending my Rogue & Warrior.

one thing I changed around Character level 93, was changing Sanctuary Mythic to Adventurer Mythic on my Hireling. I switched it back and did the change for my Main instead. I found out that Adventurer Mythic doesn’t work on Hirelings, but both get experience from picking up Gold when the Mythic is on the Main. as I was Ascending on Difficulty Mythic 3, I already have +350% Gold Find. although I did level up faster, my Rogue died more often without Sanctuary. I ended up Vaulting around more often to stay alive.

now I just need to make Farming & Climbing Builds for both Characters. I have a few ideas… :nerd_face: :bulb: .

2 Likes