Griffin the Greens all eternal item build [Eternal Sorcerer Build] [PvE] [Wizard]

eternal set are effective in pvp?

Usually they arenā€™t because of the restrictiveness of them and the fact that only certain affixes are good in PvP but a select few are incredibly powerful yes :relaxed:

1 Like

yesterday i played pvp and im using my mages. the result of the game is always because my mages is a suicidal char :smiley: using shatter skill and arc :slight_smile:

*always win

yo can i ask favor with warrior buildā€¦ wats the best affix to used?

Plagued

what else?

+2 sets

are okey with momentum, adventure, rage, frozen pathfinder?

Yes donā€™t use plagued then though :smile:

i will use plague with combination of those i mentionā€¦ correct me if i wrong of what i mention affix yo :slight_smile:

No do not use plagued with those plagued is primarily powerful with poison builds :smile:

yo mean if i use plaguedā€¦ pure plagued will i build and no other affix to be combined
?

No what I am saying is that you should not build plagued in an ice build like the on you listed you should always be comboing set affixes :smile:
Here is a link too the build compendium it should help you decide on what you want too do :+1:

All what Griffin the (Green) God said is true, but just in case you meant mythic affix as in mythstone affix, there are a couple of items that come naturally with empty socket, such as Arcane Blade, so you can add any mythstone to it. You are right that you cannot use Kyanite and Zircon on Eternal Items to add an empty socket, but there are a few crystals that you can use on Eternals - Calcite, Beryl, Citrine, Jasper and Garnet.

1 Like

Lol this build is really fun!

1 Like

How did I miss this build. Or maybe I didnā€™t miss it but I didnā€™t build it.

Not viable before 3.0, but viable now, thanks for who unbury these things every day, LOL

1 Like

Lol

I wonder how they put mythic skill arc on the MH, whereas eternal items can be changed only u can apply to eternal is jasper and changing elementsā€¦ Can anyone teach me how to change afixxes at eternal?