HawkEye release summer storm build for everyone

@NUIQUE and @kiane_zaine

10 Likes

Great video @kiane_zaine thank you for sharing. :+1::trophy:

3 Likes

Budies… im sorry for another post hijack.

I have a +10 strength legend affix on a lvl 100, quality + 25% item. It only shows + 2 on my stats in arena.
What should I do to get three of that for pvp?

I can’t find any answer for that. Thank you very much.

1 Like

the best part was the last battle with Aswang!!! :spy: vs :crossed_swords: I bet your thumbs felt like this: :face_with_head_bandage: x 2 when the battle was over! great video!! :+1:

the timing with Sanctuary & Cerebral Vortex was also amazing against those campers!!! :+1:

3 Likes

@Golem i should blame @Mr_Scooty for this.

anyway… another target achieved. 100,000 of Dust. imagine how many legends and eternal that i’ve salvaged just to get this amount of Dust.

4 Likes

Its very frustating… so be patient and never give up

But realy2 frustating part is, when u get that +3 strenght… u add cyan affix… but it not give u max affix… huhuhu… make me wanna cry trying remember it…

2 Likes

Thanks very much @brang. I overlooked this post.

I got all the cyan affixes maxed. But well, 2 strength is 2 strength :joy:. And that is horrible for 1v1. I am broke again. I am saying goodbye then to a week worth of farmed resources spent on my immortal(second failed attempt).

Cheers to our quest for immortality :clinking_glasses:. Yours is much better though. Cheers again. :clinking_glasses:.

2 Likes

@brang

thats why i put Obsidian first (Cyan) when crafting gears. the only hard thing is when you put Obsidian on some gears like Defiant (has +200 Weapon) Masochism (has +50 Barbarian) and some gears that has push the limit.

nevermind. there’s always a home button if you didn’t get the desire affix from obsidian. :eyes:

3 Likes

Ahh… My rogue need cerebal vortex to for kill that camper… always rushing and chance to win only 40% ahahaha

2 Likes

@brang yes! CV (Cerebral Vortex) helps a lot especially when your opponent has long range like those barrage builds. :+1: also. use Bomb/Vault for faster movement. you need a great timing to kill a barrage builds. Cerebral Vortex+Bomb/Vault+Enigma+Storm and most importantly Sanctuary. use the time duration. make them already dead before your sanctuary activates.

3 Likes

Yeah… basically i rush using vault, blind them, and my sanctuary, but if my sanc triggered and them still alive, i need to try again at next round… :rofl:

2 Likes

@brang storm them to death. use Storm. and Skulldraga. a decoy to confuse HDR Builds. :rofl: but its effective. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE :rofl: you noticed that too. lmao!! times run out then the players has stopped. but i dropped Skulldraga before my Rogue and @Mr_Scooty stop moving due to the time turns 0. :rofl: happens a lot on arena.

4 Likes

@kiane_zaine. I told you I would keep looking back at your video. I😘.

I am very impressed you fell down Aswang in the first round.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE yeah. lots of Bleed DMG. im one of those who blessed to have a Pet who loves Bleed. :eyes: and of course high DMG. 2PTL and 1 barbarian + Bleed is enough to kill his Warrior. @Mr_Scooty’s AI is hard AF!

3 Likes

But still very impressive.
Speaking of pets they do seem to come to me in pairs.
Not they way I want it though.

3 Likes

@Mr_Scooty’s AI are really smart.

They know how to play dead. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE agree. you wouldn’t know if @Mr_Scooty is active on arena or not. really impressed how he set his AI. still waiting for his Olympian build on arena.

3 Likes

Indeed, @kiane_zaine.

@Mr_Scooty’s aswang seems to know what you are planning before you click “begin”.

On the other hand, his HDR wizard pretends like an adorable kid.
He comes towards you to share his pet skulldraga. AFTer you take down aswang, his wizard starts to give you cute eyes. Then he deviously drops again one of his pet skulldragas. Almost unpredictable.

2 Likes

I’m changing my A.I. all the time. With every match I adjust and tweak.

1 Like