HawkEye release summer storm build for everyone

10481679_1379594482363512_4170691720645878664_n
Take a summer time injoy my build.:congaparrot:

14 Likes

Unusual. But so am I :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great craft @HawkEye thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

@HawkEye ah! have you tried your build on Barrage builds?

2 Likes

@NUIQUE almost close to my Build. but i dont use Berserker. if your build has PTL (push the limit) make sure you also have Barbarian. 2x PTL and 1 Barbarian. but hey im almost giving hints to @HawkEye

3 Likes

Cool. My rogue has already dedicated herself to farm life. My first intention was to get a copy of Cuzeg’s but I am not sure if it can get through flasher and barrage campers.

@kiane_zaine. You can beat my camper in 3 rounds straight, right?

2 Likes

@NUIQUE yup. also. @CuzegSpiked’s Will of the Force build was Nerf already. tried it on arena way back. it doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

It’s amazing your rogue can get through my barrage.

I was tracking div2, those who go up div 1, and if I am correct, some immortal warriors and immortal wizards drop me chests.

2 Likes

yup @NUIQUE, using Bomb+Enigma+Storm and strategy and timing for Barrage/Pistoler build. Bomb/Vault also my defense to HDR Builds like @Mr_Scooty you just need a great timing to counter his Charge to make his warrior Blind. then Drop Skulldraga+Storm and watch his warrior slowly to death. and i wouldn’t call it hit and run style. in terms of Defense? Rogue’s fall. and everybody knows it.

2 Likes

Man. You really know your craft. That’s too much of a thrill for me knowing that I will get killed if I get something wrong. :rofl:

But still I want a strong all-rounder rogue.

1 Like

OH REALLY? @NUIQUE? :hushed:

but The Rock said…

:rofl:

soon… i will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Racking up on points again, I see. Hey @kiane_zaine. You mind to do me another favor homie.?

1 Like

@NUIQUE yo’ homie. tell me what is it?

2 Likes

We have seen Cuzeg’s rogue charge through those early camper builds.

You have @FairyTail, @brang, and @NUIQUE’s barrage near you this season(actually, this moment). Also flasher’s pistoleer.

A shortclip against those campers for us maybe? Please… :flushed:

1 Like

@NUIQUE sure sure homie. will post it afterwards. :eyes:

2 Likes

So much love for you homie​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@NUIQUE uploading homie.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE for the hood. take a look. also, one thing. the key here is the Sanctuary Time Duration. you’ll see how it works here. watch and eat popcorn.

7 Likes

@NUIQUE thank you so much Homie. Cheers for the Hood. also the Vault/Bomb helps to make your movement faster.

2 Likes

Cheers.:clinking_glasses::champagne::fried_shrimp::fish_cake::custard::lollipop: :grinning:

I’m almost out of mobile data now…
I’ll watch your video over and over again. Later homie.

1 Like