HawkEye release summer storm build for everyone

that wasn’t even my Character, but I almost held my breath watching Aswang relentlessly chasing down Paradigm-Shift! :lion: vs :rabbit2: too bad for Aswang that it was a vorpal bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

4 Likes

I love everything monty python. Especially the psychotic rabbit. I can quote every sketch they did.

1 Like

The story in this film is John cleeses character warns people not to approach the cave because there is a nasty creature there. This rabbit crawls out. Everyone feels very tough and approaches. All get killed.

2 Likes

If ur using an hdr build. You dont need to charge us. Just use padaplis technique!

1 Like

@Mr_Scooty.

I see what you did with your wizard in 2v2. What used to look adorable has now the taste of my blood.:imp: No more quick wins for me against your duo. :cry::cry:

I have to play like how the others play again. :thinking:
(That I do not want to do anymore :joy:)

2 Likes

@NUIQUE my wizard / mule didn’t like you laughing at him. My wizard didn’t like you firing those shots at his feet.

7 Likes

@Mr_Scooty.

If I am going to apologize, will you convince him to return to his previous setup? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Granted --> I changed the mule to something different than you faced. It’s not the old setup but it’s different.

7 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Sounds like something much worse for all of us.

I’d rather not be the first to find that out. :grin:

3 Likes

:dromedary_camel: vs :cowboy_hat_face: that’s a really ugly mule! smells like Death, temper like fire, feet like lightning…I’ll have to charge you double to put new shoes on that brute.

4 Likes

Can u give some tips for setting ai? I think its important to for pvp, like build… Its hard to set ai…

1 Like

@HawkEye thank you for sharing build everyone. :stableparrot:

9 Likes

Keep moving all team rouge user.

10 Likes

@ShadowDragon your probs. @HawkEye farming build.

8 Likes

please tel mel whats your wizard pve build wanna know cause it looks cool but the same time lot of fire power… ?

1 Like