Help cant upload and save account on server

I’m have a problem on uploding my latest save it says I need to download first the data on the server before I can upload again. But when I did it deleted all the items in my Stash 1-4 and asking for me to buy it again. Luckily I still have a save file on another phone but still the same problem so I hope someone can remove that bugged save file so I can upload my latest thank you.

better report it to support.

Done reporting thanks man.

1 Like

If your uploading your latest progress it fine just confirm it.

Yeah I’m uploading my latest save data but it says I need to download that bugged data saved on the server which I downloaded on my other phone that’s why I discovered that I lost all my stash.

For what i saw, it’s just cause u can’t have the same file in two phones… Would be a “bug” i guess.

the reason why you got encounter was while uploading something happen for example having a bad internet connection while uploading it or the game force close while uploading.

I need someone from their support team to delete that bugged data so I can upload my latest progress. I don’t want to risk download again because I don’t have backup anymore. I hope they already read my email I have lots of eternal and mythic items stored at Stash 1-4.

the only problem at it was the chest that you already get email

What chest? My problem is that I can’t upload my latest progress. Someone from Shinybox already responded hope they can fix it before the day ends.

my bad I input unnecessary topic :sweat_smile:.
Good for you hope it will fix soon :smiley:

Case closed already solved 3 hrs. ago thanks to Shinybox support team for the quick action.

3 Likes

congrats mate happy gaming :smile: