Help for 100% block

What can I do to block 100% of fighter what I was thinking was that if I did 6 sets from that epiphany, what was the maximum block?

81 percent only dude that the maximun limit in pve in pvp is 20 percent only

I want to block the floor at pve

Max 84%, use bulwark

1 Like

Epiphany (7) minimum with 2 Crystal Block and Bulwark Talent 38+. this gives Block Cap +81%, +100% when Bulwark is active. make sure your two Crystal Blocks equal 81% or higher.

Epiphany (8) maximum with 2 Crystal Block and Bulwark Talent 32+. this gives Block Cap +84%, +100% Block when Bulwark is active. make sure your two Crystal Blocks equal 84% or higher.

the reason you have 2 Crystal Block is that if you only have one, you would need 2 Epic Block to reach Cap.

Bulwark activates for 5 seconds when you Block an attack. if it deactivates after 5 seconds because you haven’t Blocked any attacks, you have to wait to Block an attack for it to activate again for the +100% Block.

1 Like

Ephipnany maybe works with an elixir stone. Not certain but I have seen toons in banned league with 5 all skills on arena toon with elixir when normally it’s a sad 1 all skills.

now I have a problem dodge chances 4 I put itum total was 100% but I can’t put the items epiphany help

Epiphany can’t be rolled with Amethyst. you have to get the item with Epiphany to use it.

Items with Epiphany are Wizard Items, so if you want to use them for Warrior or Rogue Builds, you need to use Jasper to switch it to the other Class.

hope this helps.

Thanks