Help Me

i just blow away 23 amethyst to get frozen set last few days until right now, I still don’t get it.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frozen is a rouge exclusive set piece, so amethyst it on a rouge and jasper it to whatever toon your making it for. only reason I know this I recently blew a bunch trying to make frozen as well then I decided to figure out what the problem was getting it to roll.

This is what im talking about! I jasper my vengeance shield to a bomb to get frozen set affix and it cost me 23 amethyst. So what I do next is craft frozen OH bomb on legendex and jasper it to warrior, it cost me only 1 obsidian to get 45% block :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Rngeesus :joy:

2 Likes

I finally found stitch and its eternal :roll_eyes: RIP

1 Like

Not worth it

2 Likes

For 4-5 years i did not pick up a ascedent leg. pet
I got stitch so many times, i cant complete the leg pets, excluding the elements.
The fairy is elusive as hell… :joy:

1 Like

Buy those monster boost, enslave on every level almost, i killed 62 enslaves in 2 hours while clearing the whole level. You could double that if you enslaved farmed floor 400+ it wasnt till recently did I know eternal pets can drop off non mythic enslaved… I found rain slime 3 times, I wanted to brake my phone :rofl:

1 Like

What’s the deal with pets randomly using mirror image on there self? Is that a glitch? Its random when it happens

I jus had a revelation reading a dq tester explanation on weaken, ignore resist, mythic effective! All this time I’ve used ignore resist with effective and apparently it cancels each other out, how was I suppose to know that?!?!?!? Apparently weaken is better over all damage but I suppose since everything dies 1 shot anyways I’ll stick with ignore resist and add more fire damage for that effective slot :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

yeah, effective doesn’t work with ignore resist, and ignore resist doesn’t work with weaken :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you are using Frozen + crushing flames you really don’t need everything. All you need is Frozen(5), CF(6) w/ 30% CB, and elemental critical, max dodge, block and move speed for survival, crit dmg and crit chance.

This is my main toon that I used for floor hiking.

1 Like

Crit chance and crit damage no effective For CF

CB : unactivate Crit damage

1 Like

Ahh ok. I have another build without crit chance and crit dmg

Thats good

I’m jealous @anon23573700 you found legendary spike!!

1 Like

I found out why my +2 all sets stop working, I recently found Merlin’s imp and I lv all my pets to 100, i totally forgot about seven deadly sins lol I was freaking out for nothing… i found a thread about another guy complaining about a possible +2 bug and he had sds equipped :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Haha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is hilarious, I dont think I’ll be converting calcite into obsidean anytime soon :rofl:

1 Like