Highest floor attained?

Instead of nadroji sets, try the Hunter Mythic bro, it spawns an epic enemies then clicking the Shrines hehe

1 Like

Hunter Mythic
Ring:
Rebirth
Flight
Quest
Fortune

Wizard is fully ascended.

1 Like

I did have one before and would put it on for shrine then take off before I got hunter perk.

1 Like

You don’t need a Nadroji sets if you fully ascended then

1 Like

I thought it upped rarer drops.

1 Like

Nahh, for a rarer enemies only bro. Luck affix will gives you a rarity on the item drops

1 Like

Luck is maxed

1 Like

Uhmm… how many legend items dropped of it bro? With the max cap of your luck bro

1 Like

What do you mean?

With the max cap of the Luck, how many (legend) Red items does it drop?

Stuck at 4.5k floor

1 Like

My highest was like 7.2k or something using Frozen Main and CrushingFlames Hireling, got bored of climbing haha

And just as a note to you finding more and better gear, obviously luck and enemy rarity matter to the quality of the items, but item drop% is also a huge factor, i highly recommend maxing that too

4 Likes

Yeah, climbing got me bored too, im still at 4.5k floor for 2 years :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m bored of climbing too even I’ve got the quickest floor hiking build maybe because the maps are the same :joy:

2 Likes

This is how I climb :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Not that much. Maybe like 6-15 on an average run on yellow map. Item drop is at 235%

2 Likes

Takes around 3-5 minutes to clear a floor. If imps ate faster that time would be lower.

1 Like

Nadroji Bonus increases Magic & Rare monsters by +100%.

@Mr_Scooty did some tests, and concluded that 2 Nadroji Bonus can also increase the chance of the Enslaver spawning a little more often.

and of course, Nadroji Set increases the chances of Epic+ monsters dropping rare Legend/Eternal/Crystalline Items.

so Nadroji Set & Bonus can cause the Legend & Mythic monsters to spawn more often, Enslavers to spawn more often, and causes these monsters to drop better loot. but only if this is what you want your Farming Build to do…

4 Likes

if I don’t want to be complicated, if it’s only for farming gems, I set full crystalline gear on the main character + hunter (nadroji bonus)
Then I use this as the hireling, I call it greenflash

I only play in 500-1000M3, the important thing is to harvest gems