Holiday vanity :D

I had mine and found them in the chest box on the main screen. Pulled them out and the game froze and then they were gone.
I’m sure if you email support they’ll resend them to you. Best customer service for an app ever.
I’d bug them for mine but I’ve bugged them enough lately :slight_smile:

awesome!!! i hope they create more stuff to customize our characters. Happy gaming

I can’t open my message box and therefore I couldn’t get mine. Help?

if they make weapon skin. i can predict what it be for wizard. gauntlet: Stokin, wand: Carrot (Snowman nose), staff: Candy, and sword: christmas tree.

Still nothing for me sadly. :confused:

Cheers.

Same here, maybe a bug / glitch?

And since we’re on the topic of new vanity / skins, why not make it a reward in the arena? Like a yearly event for a certain period of time (a week or a month) and whoever is at the top 3 of the leaderboards (Eternal League) when the event ends will receive an exclusive vanity / skin.

Just a suggestion though. :smile:

Play the game connected to the net hope this will help the other

To those who still dont have /receive the holiday vanity just wait December is still long,

Bragging Rights anyone? He be like fight me bruh, I am santa claus.

I received holiday skin twice now is this different from the first one?

Far as I no it’s not. It’s just to make sure everyone gets it.

1 Like

Just wondering, but for the people not recieving them would not being connected to the internet while the skins are handed out affect the accounts collection of the skins?

Nope, that shouldn’t stop the messages. Most likely the player isn’t fully updated, or don’t have a DQ Account yet.

For the warrior is cool but the wizard hat is like erupted mountain haha joke

I just logged in but didn’t get. Already updated my dq a few days ago. :(cry:

Are you signed in to DQ cloud? An would banned accounts not get the gifts? Jw

Is the Holiday Vanity permament or it will be gone after the holiday?

They are permanent :smile:

4 Likes

cool ^^

Stealthy wizard in holiday vanity :smiley: