How to change the green effect on an item

I was wondering which crystal to use in order to change my vampiric blood into something different? or is that even possible?

i think you cou can by using kyanite to remove and the other i dont remember to add…uless you use diamond

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

You can’t change these affixes. The only way is remove it and add a new one by using Amethyst (CS #19)

Diamonds dont do much…nothing for legendary stuff…they are so worthless

so that means were able to reroll it with sapphire to randomizes the item set affix?

Actually, no. Sapphire only works with normal and epic affixes :smile:

gtk… thanks! :wink:

Sapphire doesnt do legends? Fluorite rerolls legends and yes sapphire will change legend affix…

Fluorite doesn’t reroll Legend Affixes and Sapphires won’t change a Legendary Affix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Does it not?

If you want to reroll a Legendary Affix, you have to use the Diamond Crystal.
You can remove the Legendary Affix with the Kyanite Crystal and then you can apply a Ruby Crystal (the one, which let’s you roll a Legend Affix).

Try to get a set affix then a crystal affix, then use the crystal “reroll affix” but without selecting any affix, just by clicking “ok”
It’ll roll automatically your green affix

Yeah it’s a bug :unamused:

Try to get a set affix then a green affix, then use the crystal “reroll affix” but without selecting any affix, just by clicking “ok”

Yeah it’s a bug :unamused:[/quote]
U mean that way its possible to change the set affix, example switch permafrost to electrified

@Harahell Yep, it’s a bug. So be fast hehe.

Try to get a set affix then a green affix, then use the crystal “reroll affix” but without selecting any affix, just by clicking “ok”

Yeah it’s a bug :unamused:[/quote]
U mean that way its possible to change the set affix, example switch permafrost to electrified[/quote]

It’s working in our current test patch, dunno if that was already a bug from 1.6 but the chances are almost 100% :unamused:
Did it yesterday :smile:

Im on 1.6.2 xD tryed with fluorite and doesnt work xD

Screen of the iitem and the way you did the thing? to see if you didn’t forget anything? :smile:

If i dont select anything dont let me press apply xD

Told you it worked in a certain configuration!

For me I had :

1. Set affix
  2. Crystal affix
    3.4.5.6. Empty

Then apply the crystal just by hitting “ok” without choosing any affix

But maybe it doesn’t work for your version, Idk tbh!

But is there a way to remove the set affix from a legendary item, leave the blank space and then try get the desired set affix using #19 crystal?