IDEA for next patch

[quote=“Diieter”]For now these are the changes about sets and crystal affixes, it might not be definitive.
@steigerbox : Yeah that’s kinda “spoiling” but whatever it’s annoying to always say in 2310 topics “this is gonna change, and that and that” :dieter:
And you’re gonna do the patchnote soon, so I can “spoil” it few days before :smile:

- Sets

• Druidic changed to: HP and MP Regen 25% per rank. Poison DoT DMG * (HP+MP Regen)/4000
  • Blood Magic Damage reduced from 12.5% per tank to 6.25
  • Defiant changed to: Increases DMG and DMG Reduction by 25%, increased by %(rank) of total HP% missing
  • Rage changed to: Increases AR by (rank)% of your Crit Chance, Crit DMG by (rank)% of your Crit Chance
  • Rage is now calculated before Plagued
  • Vampiric and Golden Veins are now calculated before Blood Magic
  • Spell Sword changed to: Skills -> Comet and Meteor. All Resists and Total MP increased by (rank)%
  • Battle Mage changed to: Skills -> Charge and Whirlwind. Total Armor % and Total HP increased by (rank)%
  • Golden Veins changed to: Satyr’s Spirit - Increases Total MP% and Total AR% by (rank)% Gold on Gear
  • Plagued changed to: Increases HP and Total AR% by (rank). Increases DoT DMG for each Enemy poisoned by (rank2)%
  • (New Set) Gladiator - Debuffs hit enemies with (rank)% reduced healing. Empowers Trophy affixes by (rank)%

- Crystal Affix

• Crystal Affix now follow the rule of being no more than 3x max range of their Epic equivalent
  • Attack Speed, Resource Cost, Crit Chance and Reduced CD max range reduced from 50 to 45
  • Crit Damage max range increased from 200 to 225
  • MP and HP Regen max range increased from 2000 to 3000
  • Total HP and MP max ranged reduced to 100 from 75
  • Gold Find and Luck max ranged increased from 200 to 225
  • Dodge max range reduced from 50 to 30
  • Block max range reduced from 50 to 45

Enjoy :mrgreen:[/quote]
Phew, its been annoying not being able to specify what the sets do now!

<3 Thank you so much!

my regen will be much op. lol… currently regen 34k…

Ummm… Did I rread that right?

That means you’re healing 34/5 = 6.8k PER SECOND… That’s more than what new leech gives. normally…

sigh Ok I believe you, but I have to say. I have spent many many MANY hours farming crystals to craft my gear. And it’s really upsetting to hear that all of that was probably a waste and that I need to do it all over again to fix all of my gear. Especially because crystal drop rate is super low, it takes a LOOOONG time to get an obsidian, even with maxed farming gear. And then once you FINALLY get the obsidian crystal you have to pray the stat you want shows up in the list of choices. Otherwise, get ready to do it all over again. Out of probably 10 Obsidians, I still haven’t seen Deadly Strike %[/quote]
That’s why I farm for 1-2 weeks straight. And once I farmed many high level crystals, I start to craft gear. One by one item. Crafting needs time, even more you’ll be satisfied once you crafted something that seems “perfect” or “decent” to you :wink:

Ummm… Did I rread that right?

That means you’re healing 34/5 = 6.8k PER SECOND… That’s more than what new leech gives. normally…[/quote]

Yep… i use pet druidic… rank 5. 50% i think since at first rank it 10% right. now 1.9 boost to 25%… mean +125% regen right lol
EDIT. oh wrong maybe. it now do 125% at rank 5. idk what make it really different on 1.9 lol

Currently druidic (1.8)
(Set rank 1)hp and mp regen +25%. Add +150% total regen to poison DoT damage

(Set rank 5)hp and mp regen +125%. Add +750% total regen to poison DoT damage.

What i dont understand on druidic (1.9) is the thing after regen… like poison dot *regen thing/4000

what that 4000.? extra regen per rank.?

[quote=“cronos1234”]Currently druidic (1.8)

What i dont understand on druidic (1.9) is the thing after regen… like poison dot *regen thing/4000

what that 4000.? extra regen per rank.?[/quote]
Ok, I get it now.

Currently, Poison DoT’s DMG is increased by 150% per rank of your total regen.

For instance, having 1000 hp regen and 500 mp regen with level 5 Druidic results in:

2250 hp regen and 1125 mp regen. Poison DoT DMG is increased by ((2250+1125)7.5) =33757.5

With patch 1.9,

Poison DoT DMG is now equal to: DoT DMG * ((2250+1125)/4000) = DoT DMG * 3375/4000 = DoT DMG * 0.84375

So, basically, Druidic was nerfed.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]Currently druidic (1.8)

Ok, I get it now.

For instance, having 1000 hp regen and 500 mp regen with level 5 Druidic results in:

2250 hp regen and 1125 mp regen. Poison DoT DMG is increased by ((2250+1125)7.5) =33757.5

With patch 1.9,

Poison DoT DMG is now equal to: DoT DMG * ((2250+1125)/4000) = DoT DMG * 3375/4000 = DoT DMG * 0.84375

So, basically, Druidic was nerfed.[/quote]

Lol seriously…

[quote=“Diieter”]For now these are the changes about sets and crystal affixes, it might not be definitive.
@steigerbox : Yeah that’s kinda “spoiling” but whatever it’s annoying to always say in 2310 topics “this is gonna change, and that and that” :dieter:
And you’re gonna do the patchnote soon, so I can “spoil” it few days before :smile:

- Sets

• Druidic changed to: HP and MP Regen 25% per rank. Poison DoT DMG * (HP+MP Regen)/4000
  • Blood Magic Damage reduced from 12.5% per tank to 6.25
  • Defiant changed to: Increases DMG and DMG Reduction by 25%, increased by %(rank) of total HP% missing
  • Rage changed to: Increases AR by (rank)% of your Crit Chance, Crit DMG by (rank)% of your Crit Chance
  • Rage is now calculated before Plagued
  • Vampiric and Golden Veins are now calculated before Blood Magic
  • Spell Sword changed to: Skills -> Comet and Meteor. All Resists and Total MP increased by (rank)%
  • Battle Mage changed to: Skills -> Charge and Whirlwind. Total Armor % and Total HP increased by (rank)%
  • Golden Veins changed to: Satyr’s Spirit - Increases Total MP% and Total AR% by (rank)% Gold on Gear
  • Plagued changed to: Increases HP and Total AR% by (rank). Increases DoT DMG for each Enemy poisoned by (rank2)%
  • (New Set) Gladiator - Debuffs hit enemies with (rank)% reduced healing. Empowers Trophy affixes by (rank)%

- Crystal Affix

• Crystal Affix now follow the rule of being no more than 3x max range of their Epic equivalent
  • Attack Speed, Resource Cost, Crit Chance and Reduced CD max range reduced from 50 to 45
  • Crit Damage max range increased from 200 to 225
  • MP and HP Regen max range increased from 2000 to 3000
  • Total HP and MP max ranged reduced to 100 from 75
  • Gold Find and Luck max ranged increased from 200 to 225
  • Dodge max range reduced from 50 to 30
  • Block max range reduced from 50 to 45

Enjoy :mrgreen:[/quote]

ohh, now i have better reason to do the update :mrgreen:

My poor summons, our defense is going to hell [GHOST][GHOST][GHOST]

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]Currently druidic (1.8)

Ok, I get it now.

With patch 1.9,

Hmmm… is this right? I wonder.

Wasn’t the first one a flat increase to poison damage, and the last one a percentile?

I’d say it got buffed IF you got lots of regen but I’ve yet to try it myself!

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“Ircher”]

With patch 1.9,

Hmmm… is this right? I wonder.
Wasn’t the first one a flat increase to poison damage, and the last one a percentile? True
I’d say it got buffed IF you got lots of regen but I’ve yet to try it myself![/quote]
That’s the key part – you have to have high regen for it to be a buff. With mediocre regen values like in the example, it got nerfed big time (and that’s with 5 Druidic). Now tell me who sacrifices more than 1 or 2 slots for Regen, currently?

Nobody. Regen nerf affixes makes regeneration pretty useless.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cyans:

Crit Chance
Crit Dmg
Atk Speed
Crush
REGEN MP
REGEN HP

I haven’t got access to the testing account… I just might try it!

With the recent buffs to Equality and some certain other mythic it might just be viable. Don’t be so stiff, man…

1 Like

[quote=“McEna”]Nobody. Regen nerf affixes makes regeneration pretty useless.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
i dont even have regen affix… but yet i have 34k regen… will add if it boost my damagd tho

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“McEna”]Nobody. Regen nerf affixes makes regeneration pretty useless.

i dont even have regen affix… but yet i have 34k regen… will add if it boost my damagd tho[/quote]
Yeesh, you do not have 34k Regen; the max on an affix is 500. (I think like 1500 on Crystal)

Therefore:

1000 * 7 = 7000. 1500 * 6 = 9000. 7k + 9k = 16k.
16k + 125% = 16k * 2.25 = 36k regen.
By this point, you’ve used 14 slots for hp/mp regen (epic), 6 slots for crystal hp/mp regen (crystal), and 3-5 slots for 5 Druidic. Yet, you say you don’t have a regen affix (you probably do). Please stop saying you have 34k regen as the math dictates otherwise.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“McEna”]Nobody. Regen nerf affixes makes regeneration pretty useless.

i dont even have regen affix… but yet i have 34k regen… will add if it boost my damagd tho[/quote]
Yeesh, you do not have 34k Regen; the max on an affix is 500. (I think like 1500 on Crystal)

Therefore:

1000 * 7 = 7000. 1500 * 6 = 9000. 7k + 9k = 16k.
16k + 125% = 16k * 2.25 = 36k regen.
By this point, you’ve used 14 slots for hp/mp regen (epic), 6 slots for crystal hp/mp regen (crystal), and 3-5 slots for 5 Druidic. Yet, you say you don’t have a regen affix (you probably do). Please stop saying you have 34k regen as the math dictates otherwise.[/quote]

I dont have regen affix lol… but i have 20 on both heroic. vital and mana thing. they provide some regen to as i remember. and used bloodmagic make mp regen to hp regen and also cosmic power rank 5 provide 125% max mp AND 125% MP REGEN.! and with druidic set affix ANOTHER 125% MP REGEN.

N now i only have 23k regen. when i change some item that i just mod…

#Why ppl nowaday are hard to believe… what do i get if i lie about game lol.

1 Like

Cyans:

Crit Chance
Crit Dmg
Atk Speed
Crush
REGEN MP
REGEN HP

With the recent buffs to Equality and some certain other mythic it might just be viable. Don’t be so stiff, man…[/quote]
i just got equality crystal cap… with crystal affix hp regen lol… what buff it gonna have…? ehehe

Cyans:

Crit Chance
Crit Dmg
Atk Speed
Crush
REGEN MP
REGEN HP

With the recent buffs to Equality and some certain other mythic it might just be viable. Don’t be so stiff, man…[/quote]
i just got equality crystal cap… with crystal affix hp regen lol… what buff it gonna have…? ehehe[/quote]

Just wait and see… For now it has something to do with damage… you’ll definitely like it if you have that much regen :smiley: