I'm 51 years old today!

I never really liked using Fear, but then I always preferred Taunt. but I have gotten to the point that I wouldn’t mind finding a use for it in a Build just to see what is possible.

Haha use fear and taunt together .The enemy becomes crazy.

1 Like

I always wondered what it would look like to have both at once! enemies affected by both! blinded by confusion? stunned? splitting in half to do both?

1 Like

Try it. It’s funny. Even in pvp.

ok, now I have to do this, it’s a challenge! I will report my thoughts when I have tested it out. Aftermath Set probably best, since I can do both with just the Set and Meteor & Shatter Spells, and wont have to spend tons of Crystals.

1 Like

I have saved every legend and Eternal pet I have found, and have leveled up most of them…one of the more gratifying things about this game. One of my primary goals with this game now is to find an Eternal Merlin’s Imp.

1 Like

Found merlin… Only legend though

stick to farming at mythic level 3 floors to 5001 ish.

Ya, I have 2 legend Merlin’s. Funny that I found them within a couple maps of each other.

Is Eternal Merlin’s Imp the rarest item in the game?

1 Like

I have noticed that you never drop an eternal version of an item until you drop a legend version. So keep hunting.

Merlin’s Imp is the rarest Pet, simply because it is the only Pet with a requirement other than being dropped by an Enslaver. there are Items that can only be found on floor 1000, or only on certain Difficulty Levels and Floors or higher. but I only have one Merlin’s Imp, Legend, and most of my LegendEx is filled, and my Eternals found is getting closer to being full.

1 Like

Oooh nice win against one of my most dangerous opponents @ZOMBOY Screenshot_20200227-010755

3 Likes

mine i found only at floor 870 and its eternal too

1 Like

nice. I figure eventually I will get an Eternal Pet with affixes I can use on Builds I like to use, so until then, I just use the Legend ones I have for now.

3 Likes

Lated happy birth day to you @dickwad.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I can only seem to win 1 out of three against him/her.

1 Like

It’s still a win :sunglasses: Incidentally it’s the first time I’ve beaten @ZOMBOY . I added one explosive affix on my build but it’s not what won it for me. Explosive damage is crap. Maybe I just play differently to my old style ? Who knows.

@CPTcman lol, eventually you will win 2 out of three, then you will end up winning 3-2, then 3-1, then 3-0! just keep trying!

1 Like

Dropped a really bad eternal pet today

2 Likes

:thinking: :sob: