Is it just bad luck?

After around 20 trials I still haven’t managed to get the “attack speed” obsidian affix on a head slot equipment. Is it just bad luck or is there some restrictions on the affix I am missing?

If you already have an attack speed affix on the item, you wont be able to roll another… otherwise yes, just bad luck unfortunately

Send a screenshot of the item if you’re unsure

2 Likes

No attack speed affix: the affixes already there are Epiphany, Harmony and Epiphany bonus. Thanks, I’ll keep trying then.

1 Like

Yes it is. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

if there is an Attack Speed Myth Stone on there, you need to take it off first, then put it back on after you roll the Crystal Attack Speed. this is the only way to double up the same affix on an item. this also applies to Normal, Epic, & Legend affixes.

2 Likes

Rolling a specific Crystal affix becomes easier if you follow these simple rules. 1) remove any mythstones and any epic affixes. These can be replaced later. Ideally you will be left with affixes that cannot be rolled by crafting (e.g. 1 set and if you want 1 legend affix) . 2) For every vacant affix slot you increase the potential choice of crystalline options for you to choose from. It increases your odds. Remove any unused sockets as they can be readded later and it’s treated as an occupied affix slot. For greatest chances you want 5 or 4 vacant affix slot before you gamble an obsidian. 3) when you finally get your desired Crystal affix then add sockets, mythwords , mythstones…Legend and Epic affixes next. .etc

1 Like

And good luck . I’m waiting for @Golem to remark… :sunglasses:

1 Like

here is a Post of some tests I did with Obsidian.

1 Like