Is it possible to have 300k HP and 1k Power in PVP?

pwede pa see hehehe?

1 Like

Add power

1 Like

Sorry for long lost reply. No. You can surely make it on your own.
CLOGON HYBRID

1 Like

My Rogue is like that btw :joy: 100k HP & 1.2k Power

1 Like

:heart_eyes: whats the name of your char bro?

TechnOMax

:heart_eyes:

You’re daydreaming, bro
I’ll check on arena your build to see if you’re right or just talking off

I’ve done it once. The one that I’m using in Arena right now is my 500k HP 340 Power Warrior.

By the time I got 350k HP with 1700 Power, Im using 3 Eternals. CV Necklace, Aethereal Drain MH, Satyr’s Spirit Eternal Pet w/ 15000 MP. MP Based Set using BloodMagic.
But now I don’t have it anymore because when I change my phone I forgot to save my data and lost my Eternal Pet.

If you wanna look my present character, go I’m just using Warrior right now with 500k+ HP and 340 Power. I maximized the HP to 700k last time but seriously sucks. :joy:

All Legends No Eternals

While I’ve found that HP is reachable via bloodmagic and using MP affixes, I’m not sure about that power value, even if you’re were using 72% PLT + 36% Glasscannon (it is capped at 40%, js), since that HP will cost almost all your set and crystal slots.

500k HP is really pretty easily via HP affixes and I can’t argue about it, but I guess you have less power than you could have.

I guess I’m a bit exagerrated about the “300k HP” with 1700 Power. BUT I really did it before. :cry: 210k HP with 1700 Power via Wizard

Empower
7x ED+ plus 3 for Eternal (MH, Neck, Pet)
PtL x 3 plus 1 for Eternal (Neck)
GC x 2 plus 1 for Eternal (MH)

BloodMagic Mythic with All Mana Based Set Affixes… (SpellSword, CV, AD, CP, Satyr’s, or Scroundrel)

Pet (Satyr’s) with +15000 MP, 50% TMP

I use it once but never again because of its weakness when facing aggresive players. :joy:

Not exagerrated, I found it is possible. Also, I found “power” formula and can finally say you’re right, it is possible reaching 1700 power with set you described.

i have a warrior 300k+ HP and 1.2K power in PVP…

i try to build that in Wizard and that set affixes but my HP is going down only the power reaching 1700k+ @marwinberna what other affixes so that the HP come up in to 300k+ with this items and set affixes that you said?

you remember the name? i used the same concept of high hit freq and lots of procs. maybe you fought with me.

Not sure. I may remember but I forgot now.

I’m using 3 Eternals that time. I’m going to revive that build soon I’m just recently reviving the 3.0 Summoner Build.

but the HP of this build is 300K or not?

I made a build like this before with 200k HP and 1600 - 1700 Power.

In my unlimited “IT” can be to make a build like this 300k HP with 1700 Power.

I know I’m a bit exaggerated about “IT CAN BE” but who knows. :joy: I will try to reach soon after I made the build I’m doing right now.

EDIT: (unlimited imagination)