Item build

Yes…yes I do. :slight_smile:

Here’s one of my favs:

3 Likes

Great pet! All useful affixes.

Damnn eternal stormmm i need one and also the imp

1 Like

One of my most useful pets. Despite the elements set, it complements petty much any build.

2 Likes

This pet finally found a good home:

Great Pvp Pet, hope it doesn’t get me banned

2 Likes

great find!

I’ve already decided a long time ago to not use Eternal Items in PVP, only in PVE, so that I don’t have to worry about getting Ban Hammered. :hammer: :face_with_head_bandage:

the Armor makes it best for Warrior, but is still good for all 3 Classes.

2 Likes

Wow, look at him! Such a good boy!

1 Like

Why would you get banned by using a legit item?

Sometimes people report exceptional pets, thinking it’s a hack.

2 Likes

because new players and players who don’t take the time to check the Codex > LegendEx will flag it as an exploit, and then it takes time to PM the Dev’s to verify the legit Item and get sent back to the Battle Arena… unless the Dev’s see that it is a legit Item and let it be.

I think the Dev’s just ban everyone flagged and wait for the Legit Players to PM them to get things fixed. you should see all the posts by players who got banned with legit items and had to go to the Dev’s for a correction.

2 Likes

I’m one of them

which one, flag them or getting flagged? :confused: :wink:

Lol both I suppose. Ive made mistakes flagging, and I got a chance to work my way up the cheaters league for a bit.

1 Like

lol, a few years ago, a bunch of players asked the Dev’s to let them fight in the Cheaters PVP. they had lot of fun before being put back in the Legit PVP.

1 Like

That’s sickk

Here’s the Thread…

what build should i sue in floor 200+ (im a warrior)

do a Search :mag: for +100% Block build. Craft a build around the 100% Block and go from there. when the build slows down, you will know more about DQ and can build a 100% Block Build that can go farther. also, just look around the other posts for ideas, there are a lot of them and you might find an idea that goes with your play style.

on a side note, on higher floors, with the 100% Block, make sure you have Sanctuary Mythic as backup because of how the 100% Block works. since you don’t really need Armor or HP you’ll have more room for damage, movement, and Resource management.

I was accidentally placed in the hacker’s league for a day or so, and I was able to get to eternal league with legitimate builds. It was actually interesting to see what was in there.

1 Like

Hackers/Cheaters have one serious problem that is the same as Legitimate Players… we all have builds that only have 36 spaces for affixes, 42 when using Pets. what this means is that even if they have 3 Crystal affixes & 2 Mythic affixes on every Item & Pet in PVP, it’s still possible to Craft a Legit build that will kill it. because every build has a weakness due to limited space for affixes.

well, I know of a build tested by @Mr_Scooty that would cause players to stop playing PVP because then PVP would be 100% boring. I think a few players have figured out what he did, but since they aren’t using it in PVP, that just proves that PVP is ok as is, except for the Cheaters spicing things up the wrong way.

and congratz on having fun getting to Eternal League in the Cheaters Battle Arena.

1 Like