Justice for Rogue! whatever happened to equality?

By the way, forgive Kcellvirus for his remarks on spelling. You see, in our country we are taught how to write our english correctly and fluently. It’s not our primary language either Msiiek.

I have already agreed long before that Rogue talents aren’t good for PvP.

Also the topic isn’t about foreign language skills. As you can see mine are good enough that they are understandable. But you can correct my posts and send me that in pm. Would be glad to someone correct me on my typing so I know what I did wrong.

Guys, JUSTICE FOR ROUGEEEEE!!! The pvp now is basically boring because of the war/ wiz. We just need “equality” in the game.

I see :slight_smile: ok

how bout go 2v2 :slight_smile: War + Rogue or wiz + rogue :slight_smile: im sure u will dominate the top ranks :wink:

He’s resting. Maybe that one account you showed to us is just an impersonation because he’s got a lot of haters on the cheaters community for reporting their accounts. What I meant to say is A lot of cheaters is trying to blackmail his account so that devs can ban him from the game, but sad to say they failed LOL.

i even heard that someone is using wincheat -.- welp still managed to drag them DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

So yeah, don’t get confused with that :slight_smile: the real AZTRALITA account of @Kcellvirus got bored on PVP because of what happened to the Rouge’s fate and is currently resting right now.

dude, cheaters never win.

Id rather fight @Kcellvirus Aztralita Rogue that can destroy you in seconds than today’s warriors. I was playing arena yesterday and fell asleep during a match because all I had to do was stand still and wait for my torrents to kill the opponent.

4 Likes

ok thanks :smiley:

psshh there still lot more stronger than aztra …

I would agree with that Sir Landz.

And he is stronger enough to bust your ass. It was a long period of time when he dominated the Arena when all was well, before the massive nerf was done and after that he was still able to dominate it again a lot of times so it means, he is one of the strongest among the few ones out there on the top.

Srsly ? Ahahahaha stop making my ass laugh bruh 3 TOSS BLEED + 1 SCALP WITH A SILENCE ha ? where is that rogue now ? :3 explain ? 3-0 ? :3

1 Like

Justice? I play vs rouges on div1 they just use enigma+blinkstrike = permablink op

@SilentKiller And you think warrior or mage can’t do that? they can and they will be better than rogue because of OP talents. whats unique about Rogue if that’s the case?

about warrior use today and wiz they just hit the spot to they are OP as of now but who know one day some rouge user will hit the spot to and they will dominate the arena again just wait to that day to come.
I also add about the delete the rouge is the worse idea do they know to hard to create a new character programming lots of stuff on each skills -.- and they will just request to delete the rouge because it cant dominate the arena again?,

1 Like

Oh i didn’t know that this thread was about deleting rogue :scream:

I’m only supporting this thread because I want Rogue to have equally good talents same as mage and war

its on the top comment dude to the back read i guess you miss that part