Justice for Rogue! whatever happened to equality?

Lol does this mean challenge accepted

I’m in mythic league and rogues are the reason Imo. I can’t beat the ones ahead of me and get to eternal league, most of the time I can’t even get them on screen! There’s nothing weak with rogue.

this post is referring to those player at high ranks in eternal league, rogue is weak at high ranks bcoz of those warrior using prayer and x3 perseverance
should nerf prayer talent and capped the perse

1 Like

I have 0% perservance and prayer is only a small % of my healing. Griffin told he can do pure Rogue buld and be top.

1 Like

i dont care about you i care about rogue you dont get what we are pointing so please shut up

Ok then, i don’t see a point to make this conversation with such attitude. Otherrogue players can at least behave. Counter argument was “shut up” instead of explaining what specifically broken is with rogue. Better buff, not nerf.

at arena they use rouge at pvp then after the arena they change it to warrior as AI

how about you? SUCH A HEAD FULL OR AIR LOL dots is all about rogue you dont get it coz you never played rogue for so long :slight_smile: instead of proclaiming your self why dont you just shut up? did i hit your ego? IDK

you cant climb easily now with rogue, they climb using war and war as def

it is the point but warrior AI can climb up right?

Such a head full of hate and salt. You don’t play warrior so you don’t understand. You don’t need perservance and prayer. Rogue can’t win becouse she can’t be hit. And you will be always hit as long as there is cerebral vortex set. That is overpowered. Next thing that is so ooverpowered is reflect damage together with hp on hit %. It’s not the class that is bad, it’s the items that make Rogue worse than the rest of the classes.

When the item setup work on every class with the result of being top no matter the class (for example rogue as a warrior) then it’s the item setup that is OP, not the warrior that by nature have better synergy with it.

yup, if you notice at arena specially at div1 theres a lol of warrior

bruh ? you sick ? maybe theres a lil problem in your build :laughing: i can almost 1 or 2 hits those bastards with proper affixes you can dominate them :slight_smile:

1st of all check your spelling 1st you really have to go to school and let your teacher check your spelling,
2nd rogue is not that tanky like warrior, it cant stand in torrents that long unlike warrior,
3rd i dont care about reflect thats already nerf
4th rogue talents really bad thats why their relying at dots, but now? with perse, dots is useless, i dont really have problem about prayer, my problem is that perseverance you can have perseverance as many as you like until you hit that ZERO dmg of dots!

try that 1 or 2 hits at div 1

Where are you from? Becouse English is not my first language I am not obligated to type and speak without any error, am I? Your first argument is damn stupid lol, not on topic, made only to insult, nothing else.
Rogue can stand in torrent long time becosue of reflect damage and hp% on hit but you seem to not understand what the reflect damage is for (no it’s not for damage).
About the Rogue talents I already said in the other topic they are weak in pvp. But the items are mor important than talents that are not worth more than a single affix.

should nerf prayer talent and capped the perse
–
have problem about prayer, my problem is that perseverance you can have perseverance as many as you like until you hit that ZERO dmg of dots!

I agree perservance shouldn’t be changed.

2 Likes

u think im not in div 1 ? XD

Ha ? spelling ? psshhh im a lazy person bruh dont correct my words/sentences … we live differently we have our own style in typing skills :3 Jelly ?

Keep the conversation civil please :smile: :green_heart: about the meta right now though yes prayer is very much OP it will be nerfed but so will /ALL/ % based heals they are stronger then they should be and they can be a much greater problem right now then prayer when utilised correctly.

Adressing fears of lack of tankiness: All classes are capable of similar tankiness so fear not rogues you haven’t been given the short end of the stick on that one :wink:

Adressing perseverance and dots: perseverance is the way it is because dots where getting out of hand so now if dots ever get way out of hand again players have a way of just negating them if absolutely required however in the current meta there are very few actually using it so they are nearly as viable as they used to be and almost every build I have fought over the past week if not every build makes use of them still so fear not they are still very much viable :smile:

And finally about the perception that rogues are not viable in general: do not be discouraged rogues are still viable! The problem with rogues is that they are so unique and varied it takes vastly longer and many more iterations to learn how too utilise what they have at their disposal correctly is all! :grin: Warriors right now have so many people using them because they’re so easy to learn what works on them +prayer is so abusable that hardly anyone’s changing it up! so on that note go out and mess with new stuff on your rogues the people who will top arena are those that iterate on their ideas the most :smile: :+1: now I need to catch some Z’s :sleeping: anyone and everyone may feel free to PM me while I am offline :smile:

1 Like

But our point here, is that, warriors and wizards are always the easiest ones to be picked as heros because they are are more favored and “user-friendly” than Rogues. Please, take the time to understand our stand as Rogue users. We all agree that Rogue talents are nearly useless and pathetic at pvp right Msiiek? We feel powerless now because of the tankiness of warriors, yes rogues are more like an assasin using burst damage and attacks, but how can you do that to warriors with 5 times our HP? Do you think we stopped experimenting, trying every build possible, reading and re-reading the codex everytime to make sure that we didn’t miss a single info about our chosen hero? Even our fellow warrior users on div 1 thinks its boring now fighting off fellow warriors on top they miss the excitement of facing a crazy strong Rogue forbidding them to go forward. We feel there is balance somehow if you review and make rogues talents more interesting like warrior’s and wizard’s talents. We know that Rogue is difficult to utilize right from the start so what, all we’re asking now is for the deva to consider our plea and give us equal footing with warriors and wizards. Is that hard to understand?