kairou4ever asking thread

[quote=“Rubik”]When you apply a bleed, it will do the same dmg as the inital hit every second for 10 seconds. Example, if you hit for 1000 dmg and apply a bleed on that hit, it will do 1000… 1000… 1000… etc for 10 seconds.

Poison is similar except less dmg divided by the duration of the effect.[/quote]

ty . 1 more Question. then rest

what is fury/energy ?
cant understand, sorry for the noob question.

They are just alternate types of resources used to cast skills. They would remove your mana and replace it. Similar to how Bloodmagic converts mana to hp, only different. :smile:

I don’t want to create a new topic but i have a question about mythics and impact on dmg.
I tried this on rogue with charkam ( boomerang skill)
I removed all affiexes from all items and check stats for boomerang - was ~50k/s .
I add “skilled” mythic that should give me +50% primary skill dmg but stats show ~50k/s for boomerang.
I add 'mythical" that should give +25%dmg to mythic skill but again no difference on boomerang.
Than I used two items with +Mythology but of course boomerang dms didn’t increased.
Is this a bug or I don’t understand how this should work?

I thought that the reasult on boomerang dmg will be +50%dmg(skilled) +25%dmg(mythical) + 50% (mythology) +50% (mythology).

Skilled is an Affix not a Skill. The Mythical and Mythology affixes do not affect it. They only affect the Mythic Skills like Cyclone.

The stat page currently does not display DMG increases from skill boosts.

[quote=“Clogon”]Skilled is an Affix not a Skill. The Mythical and Mythology affixes do not affect it. They only affect the Mythic Skills like Cyclone.

The stat page currently does not display DMG increases from skill boosts.[/quote]

I have a problem.
Problem with my chakram.
40 celerity -for high speed chakram return
+50% attk spd.
Im not sure about these issues. Just my Ideas.
Sometimes I cant cast chakram/ No chakram return ? / Casting without projectiles(chakram) /

I think its a bug ?
Too much attk speed is bad ?

[quote=“kairou4ever”][quote=“Clogon”]Skilled is an Affix not a Skill. The Mythical and Mythology affixes do not affect it. They only affect the Mythic Skills like Cyclone.

The stat page currently does not display DMG increases from skill boosts.[/quote]

I have a problem.
Problem with my chakram.
+50% attk spd.
Sometimes I cant cast chakram/ No chakram return ? / Casting without projectiles(chakram) /

I think its a bug ?
Too much attk speed is bad ?[/quote]

You should probably file a bug report in the proper subforum. Try to include your os (android, ios, etc) and a screenshot too.

[quote=“kairou4ever”]I have a problem.
Problem with my chakram.
+50% attk spd.

I think its a bug ?
Too much attk speed is bad ?[/quote]

I do not see why you quoted me. As my post has nothing to do with what you just wrote. You need to be a bit more percise than “sometimes X is not functionning properly”.

If it is the same bug that I have, then it is because you have a laggy phone causing the chakrams to not return properly. If so then yes removing Celebrity will greatly decrease the chance of this happening.

I have never seen “casting without projectile” unless you are out of mana and is therefore using the default attack.

Orb does inflict pierce?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you mean for the Exposed Mythic, then I do not know. It is not a normal projectile. =/

Precisely, I mean, orb certainly pierces, but I don’t know if counts for exposed.

Another question: barrier does work with blood magic? I know, if you have blood magic, then the manashield will “discount” hp, making it meaningless in terms of damage redirection, but what if I add barrier? Does the barrier percent discount apply when using bloodmagic?

Manashield only works if you have mana. If you use bloodmagic it will do nothing except counter 1 hit with 200% OH then dissappear.

Thanks!

New questions: how does the barrier talent works? Any recommended setups for a manashield build?

[quote=“McEna”]Thanks!

New questions: how does the barrier talent works? Any recommended setups for a manashield build?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Not a wiz player. What is barrier? Manashield has a few unwanted issues like TnT Skyfall bypassing it. If you do use this skill, I recommend having sanctuary.

Barrier is a talent which states “mana shield MP consumes -1.5% MP”. Since the casting cost is insignificant, I assume it affects the mana shield’s damage deviation cost, acting like a mana absorb skill, but is hard to check because I can’t figure how much damage the monsters do to my little wiz. I also want to know the talent’s mechanics because I want to know if such mitigation will work using blood magic.

I already told you. It will not work with Bloodmagic.

Normally, 1 DMG = 1 MP taken.
With lv40 Barrier, 1 DMG = 0.4 MP taken.

New question:
Does the multiattack legend affix affect special skills, like whirlwind?

[quote=“McEna”]New question:

Multiattack and extra attack chance only boost primary attack DMG

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“McEna”]New question:

Multiattack and extra attack chance only boost primary attack DMG[/quote]

Primary MH skills only. Steiger confirmed that it does not work with OH skills.

hi noobie here, i’ve searched every corner in the internet and cant find a good explanation so here it goes, how can i upgrade the green stats from (1) to (5)? see example below green stat is ascendent (picture). and one more thing, if its a set that we need to upgrade the green stats where can i get those piece? do u have list of set for every character? thanks and more power.

You can either equip more pieces with the same set (that’s the green affix’s class), or some item with the +2 all sets affix.