Leader Boards

Hey guys I opend up this thread for suspicious rankers I remember Steiger said that if there are suspicious going on Leader Boards we could report here… I always check on it and every time I take a look new suspicious rankers appear…

how did they get that kind Hero Points?

Good question… I don’t know how did they do it but it really look suspicious right??

Base on my experience I climb the Highest Floor and it boosted my Experience, Hero Points, Legends Found (maps are very expensive… my gameplay routine before was to farm gold and gonna use it to buy maps). If you could check out the other Rankers in Highest Floor you could see them too on what I’ve mentioned…

I stopped climbing instead I focus on farming Crystals, MS and gold much more enjoyable…[emoji6]

most of them are testers though… we should wait for their answer how they get that.

oh

I’ll let Steiger announce any specific details, but I can say that testers being high up on the Hero Points list is based on some changes coming in 1.7!

New feats and challenges will be in 1.7 will for players to get more hero point. The team are still testing the sytem heavily. Gonna take awhile. =)

Some values are dead give-aways:
[ul][li]2.147B ≃ 2³² - 1, the largest representable 32-bit signed integer[/li]
[li]9223372036B ≃ 2⁶⁴ - 1, the largest representable 64-bit signed integer[/li][/ul]
Having 1000x more anything than a very active player, for example aSar, kinda gives it away too.

About highest EHP (Effective Hit Points), I’m not convinced that there’s any hacking going on here. As damage reduction → 100%, EHP → ∞. Seems likely that a number of players may have acheived 99+% total damage reduction.

:smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

I can concur positions 5,7,8,9,10 are indeed play testers that I personally know of … but I must admit, 1+2+3 look well dodgy :wink:

Orcken is my warrior.
Illuriouz is my mage.

[quote=“illuriouz”]Orcken is my warrior.
Illuriouz is my mage.[/quote]

I do apologise my friend, I was not aware of that one :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“illuriouz”]Orcken is my warrior.
Illuriouz is my mage.[/quote]

I do apologise my friend, I was not aware of that one :wink:[/quote]
One of the cheater named is almost close to mine. So i scare you misunderstand. Lol. No apologies needed buddy

Wont spoil but yeah you cant compare 1.6hp and 1.7hp :smile:
But the others zrent legit for sure

I would ask how did you go so high in the Legend board, because i haven’t seen you before in top 20. Now you’re in front of me :smile:

I can concur positions 5,7,8,9,10 are indeed play testers that I personally know of … but I must admit, 1+2+3 look well dodgy :wink:[/quote]
Yeah they are indeed DQ Quality Testers…[emoji106]

[quote=“Lithius”]Some values are dead give-aways:
[ul][li]2.147B ≃ 2³² - 1, the largest representable 32-bit signed integer[/li]
[li]9223372036B ≃ 2⁶⁴ - 1, the largest representable 64-bit signed integer[/li][/ul]
Having 1000x more anything than a very active player, for example aSar, kinda gives it away too.

About highest EHP (Effective Hit Points), I’m not convinced that there’s any hacking going on here. As damage reduction → 100%, EHP → ∞. Seems likely that a number of players may have acheived 99+% total damage reduction.[/quote]
Thanks for the info sir…

I would ask how did you go so high in the Legend board, because i haven’t seen you before in top 20. Now you’re in front of me :smile:[/quote]

im Ep 8 Ignis farmer… my goal is to reach 1B gold.

I can concur positions 5,7,8,9,10 are indeed play testers that I personally know of … but I must admit, 1+2+3 look well dodgy :wink:[/quote]

yeah… but sometimes they’re spoiler too! haha…

I would ask how did you go so high in the Legend board, because i haven’t seen you before in top 20. Now you’re in front of me :smile:[/quote]
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Noticed that too… I’m right behind you for 2 months…[emoji6]