Leader Boards

Nope :unamused:[/quote]

Okay thanks! two more questionsā€¦

can i put Amethyst on nadroji items after removing one selected epic affixes?

can i remove the epic affixes on cataclysm ring and changes it to +2 to all item set?

Nope :unamused:[/quote]

Okay thanks! two more questionsā€¦

can i put Amethyst on nadroji items after removing one selected epic affixes?

can i remove the epic affixes on cataclysm ring and changes it to +2 to all item set?[/quote]

Yes

Yes

Thanks! :smiley:

So what is the maimum sets per item. Let say Sword with Ascedent,Momentumā€¦ :smiley:

Yes[/quote]
Wait a minute, what? Isnā€™t ā€œSet Affixā€ something entirely different, i.e. only one per item (Angelite bug aside)?

1 green affix per item
You can edit a nadroji item by deleting an epic affix and put a green affix on it (but only one)

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]1 green affix per item
You can edit a nadroji item by deleting an epic affix and put a green affix on it (but only one)[/quote]
Hmm, interesting. I would have thought that you could add a green affix without removing any others. For legends which have a set affix, it sits above - and in addition to - the other six.

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Crystals

#19 : Amethyst : Adds a random Set Affix appropriate to the itemā€™s class

Canā€™t be clearer :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]http://dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Crystals

#19 : Amethyst : Adds a random Set Affix appropriate to the itemā€™s class

Canā€™t be clearer :p[/quote]
Youā€™re right. Legends with a Set Affix have only 5 other affixes. Donā€™t mind me :stuck_out_tongue:

Succes

Nice oneā€¦[emoji6]

Keep rockingā€¦[emoji1]

By the way ninjaning I canā€™t understand your PM to meā€¦ I think youā€™re sharing your wizard build to meā€¦[emoji6]

not so

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]1 green affix per item
You can edit a nadroji item by deleting an epic affix and put a green affix on it (but only one)[/quote]
Amethyst Crystal is the ā€˜green affixā€™???.. Sorry, Iā€™m confuse on what Crystal Iā€™m gonna use to craft my Nadrojiā€™s Crystal I want to have a ā€˜green affixā€™ on it but not sure what Crystal Iā€™m gonna useā€¦ Iā€™m converting my low level Crystals to their higher class now, it cost a lot of gold I spent 10m on conversionā€¦[emoji29] after this back to farmingā€¦[emoji4]

[quote=ā€œaSarā€][quote=ā€œDiieterā€]1 green affix per item
Amethyst Crystal is the ā€˜green affixā€™???.. Sorry, Iā€™m confuse on what Crystal Iā€™m gonna use to craft my Nadrojiā€™s Crystal I want to have a ā€˜green affixā€™ on it but not sure what Crystal Iā€™m gonna useā€¦ Iā€™m converting my low level Crystals to their higher class now, it cost a lot of gold I spent 10m on conversionā€¦[emoji29] after this back to farmingā€¦[emoji4][/quote]
Yes, Amethyst Crystal letā€™s you add a Set (Green) Affix. :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=ā€œCentraBPMā€][quote=ā€œaSarā€][quote=ā€œDiieterā€]1 green affix per item
Amethyst Crystal is the ā€˜green affixā€™???.. Sorry, Iā€™m confuse on what Crystal Iā€™m gonna use to craft my Nadrojiā€™s Crystal I want to have a ā€˜green affixā€™ on it but not sure what Crystal Iā€™m gonna useā€¦ Iā€™m converting my low level Crystals to their higher class now, it cost a lot of gold I spent 10m on conversionā€¦[emoji29] after this back to farmingā€¦[emoji4][/quote]
Yes, Amethyst Crystal letā€™s you add a Set (Green) Affix. :smile:

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]
[emoji106]

Thanks mateā€¦[emoji4]

You are welcome mate. :smile:

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=ā€œninjaningā€]Succes

[/quote]
Jealousy. Congratz though :smiley:

This week end I grinded floor 200 to 450 and I found :

Wizard (main) :

• 3 cataclsym
  • 1 nadroji crystal

Warrior (hired) :

• 2 cataclysm
  • 2 stones of nadroji

All :

3 legend pets : 1 simba and 2 fauna

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]This week end I grinded floor 200 to 450 and I found :

Wizard (main) :

• 3 cataclsym
  • 1 nadroji crystal

Warrior (hired) :

• 2 cataclysm
  • 2 stones of nadroji

All :

3 legend pets : 1 simba and 2 fauna[/quote]

Gratz ! thats some nice looting ā€¦ are you prepared to release details of your %drop and luck stats ?