Leveling made easy!

I’ve tested this myself.

Scenario 1
200% exp bonus from Quest - floor 200 M3 difficulty with Hireling
lowest rarity enemy gives about 100k-160k EXP

Scenario 2
200% exp bonus from Quest - floor 200 - Easy difficulty with Hireling
lowest rarity enemy gives about 100k-160k EXP

Only reason why I farm at M3 is some new items require M3 difficulty and my chars can withstand the damage and can clear the map fast. Again, based on my personal exp.

I tested it too and I agree with what you said.

Difficulty bonus xp doesn’t go beyond the cap as f00kee said.

Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

Hireling decreases EXP Gain alot, though.

It does = (

That’s me! Not really a leak if the game is released, isn’t it? :wink:

Hard working farmers already noticed the increase as soon as day one. I just gave a little push on what they have already discovered by themselves.

2 Likes

Wait, so there isn’t a point to add +exp crystals if you’re farming on m3? Well aside from the 25% the me explain bonus is missing from the 200% cap…

@Refia @ocenyx: If that is the case, can you clarify this for me? I am confused a tad…

“”“From what I was told, it’s every 100 floor your cs/ms rarity increases. So for example at floor 500 (with a farming set of course) instead of getting a jasper it will be an obsidian. It’ll be +5 tier, instead of getting Diamond it will be Emerald. You’ll notice the difference when you go 500+ floor.”""

So, does every 100 floor mean 100-199 has one increase, 200-299 has another, and so forth to 500? What are the increase percentages? How are those of us casual players expected to obtain CS / MS to craft suits FOR the higher floors if the materials are not being made available at the base maps? Based on this, it now seems that we are “Forced” to grind maps now as opposed to those of us who prefer the base 200 maps. That certainly doesn’t seem “Easier” than what your patch notes preview stated. Boggling… Instead, it seems you are only rewarding those who grind out the higher tier maps and basically telling those of us new or recent players “Sorry, but you are not worthy.”

I just don’t get it.

It isn’t increased percentages, based on what they are saying, it is plus rank. If true, at level 100+, calcite will never drop. At 200+, Angelite will never drop. And so on and so on (and instead, better crystals will drop). Which should hopefully make it a lot easier to stepping stone your way up to better gear, rather than farming for a bajillion years with crap gear until you can finally make a top tier set. It also suggests that you may be better off doing 500 on very easy than sticking to mythic 3.

3 Likes

Exactly. in my opinion it will also encourage players to try out more builds, new classes, pvp sets wiithout, like you said, the burden of forever farming for items and crystal.

Funny you mention the easy mode on 500… .i was just thinking of that lol. Yeah, that seems to be the score of what I need to do. Basically, I will have to different tiers of progression on maps. I’ll have my Mythic 3 set and then my Easy Mode Set just for grinding stones. I got a lot of grinding heading my way.

Remember, you can buy a mythic 3 map at 100 and convert it up to 500, even if you only grinded up to 500 on very easy.

How the hell do you do that? lol I must have missed that guide somewhere… wow <… is a noob.

“Convert” on a map increases it to a random(?) level somewhere between its current level and your max level ever.

But how do you convert? Also, can I do the same for an easy map? Say buy a map at easy mode on level 100 and covert it to 500 without grinding floors 201 to 499? That just seems too easy lol… i got to be missing something.

The same way you convert crystals, gear, and everything else. The only catches are (1) that it costs gold and (2) that you have to have reached that floor in the past.

1 Like

Ugh… so yeah basically I am only at Floor 305. (I’m a very casual player lol) So right now, I could only covert a map on Easy Mode to Floor 305, correct? I’m going to email my daughter and tell her to try it lol… wow there is so much in this game to learn and memorize haha. HaleyM thanks for helping out a new guy. I know a lot of people lose patience with us new peeps, but you always seem to have a helping hand. salute to you.

Yes.

I only started after Christmas and stopped shortly after the 2.1 announcement (why farm before if you can farm 3x as fast after patch), so there is much I don’t know too! I just read a ton of the forums.

1 Like

I started right before Christmas haha. Been fun so far, just confusing to learn all this crap. I saved up 42 Red Maps for this patch so when I get back from traveling I’ll start on those. I make my kids play when I am away from home haha. I’m a bad father. :smile: