Leveling made easy!

Just so it’s clear, you can convert a map from any mode to floor 305. Easy, Legend, Mythic3… doesn’t matter. You’ve reached 305 so you can convert to there.

1 Like

Yeah I toyed with it last night for the first time… was nice. But unfortunately my gear isn’t good enough for Mythic 3 beyond floor 300 as I found out last night so it looks like I’ll just bite the big one and stay at the lower maps until somehow I can find some way to craft a better set. Going to be brutally slow. I was hoping it would be easier after this patch, but I guessed wrong haha. Thanks for your advice moxyll.

Just tried both methods. They both have been hot-nerfed to where you are lucky to get 2% xp per level. Nice try though.

Still works for me. Hope to get my 4th Ascension tonight.

Hmm, must be a versioning issue then. I’m on the Fire TV, neither of those methods work that version.

Fire tv?

Fire? As in Amazon? Amazon doesn’t have 2.1 yet. That explains your loss of the ascension button as well.

1 Like

Oh, yeah you’re not even on 2.1 yet.

that … grrr… that explains everything lol!

TY all.

Just tried this on 2.1. Peridot will not level the item past your level. Mythic 1 is excruciatingly slow. I guess this loophole got fixed?

that trick wont work anymore

@Fodder said that if you’re already equipping the item then Peridot will work and increase the ilvl. You tried it on a lvl 1 item you were wearing?

By the way, i discovered this when I first tested patch 2.1 on the first day of its release. Kinda good but also somewhat unfortunate . Luckily , I had my exp gear from 2.0 using that trick. This patch sure will help beginners catch up so fast and make less mistake maybe.

Well I’m glad a contribution of mine is still getting use. Unfortunately I havent played in a week at least.

Happy farming guys.

Tried again. This has been fixed. Always get the item is maxed level error

What device? As of the last Android update it is still functioning here

It works on IOS :slight_smile: Except it takes about 3 hours to get to lv50, not 5 minutes.

Newbie here. I did not know this. I keep playing from Floor 01 up to Floor 65 at the moment on Mythic 3 and I am wondering why I am progressing very slow compared to people in this Forum.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I will play this on very easy first. Thanks for the tips guys and for helping newbies like me. xD