Little suggestion

And that is?

hahaha ))) i’ve mentioned that in an another topic )) think yourself or read the forum ))

I really don’t like it when people go passive aggressive and tie it with “I’m smarter than you”. It’s utterly disrespectful.

I tend to ignore who actually posted unless I’m replying to the post. So, whatever it is you’re talking about may or may not be something I’ve come across. If I have come across it, I probably don’t associate it with something you’ve said. The way you remember things, the way you associate things, is vastly different from how I process the same information.

I am curious what this thing is, but I don’t care to find out what the answer is if I have to play your scavenger hunt. The only thing I can think of is the hireling, but I don’t have information on how hirelings change gameplay and the underlying number crunching that goes with it.

we are playing HACK’n’SLASH game. the thing is we all looking for is LOOT! we all want more loot. FARMING matters. Farming SPEED matters. Exp/hr. Items/hr. Heropoints/hr if you want… these are the things that matters. Would you like to see a more detailed explanation? No offence, trying to be nice ))
i can give you an easy explanation of the fact that your +200% item drop will be(you should read “could be”) less effective than +0% of mine.

Why bother mentionning a constant that is true for all? Assuming ceteris paribus is a given. Should I mention that map layout, enemy dispersion, and travel path affect CS/MS just like it affects everything else? What about enemy HP? Because, you know, it just affects everything as well. If +200% Item Quantity is lowering your CS/MS farm speed, then you are doing something very very wrong.

to get those +200% i’d need to spend a lot of sockets, meaning i’d have to loose in some other aspects of the game. clearing a map within 60 seconds with +0% items is (should be) pretty much the same as clearing another with +200% but within 3 minutes… isnt it?

Like I said, the ONLY things that affect CS/MS drop are 1) Legend or Eternal Map, 2) Item Quantity boost and 3) Imp Pet. Legend Map increases the rarity of CS/MS drop between 375% to 500% (Eternal Map doubles this). Item Quantity boosts the amount of CS/MS that drops. Finally, Imps have a chance to give you CS/MS when it spits out an item.[/quote]

Notice how +Luck (meaning Enemy Difficulty) is not 1 of the 3 things that affect it? Heck, unless it was silently changed, after floor 100, even floor levels don’t matter. “If +200% item drop is causing you to lose CS/MS farm speed, then you are doing something very very wrong.” I question what items you have if you cannot 1 shot enemies and move at max movement speed when killing monsters on floor 101 at Very Easy difficulty.

Edit:
I seriously hope they fix this issue. Playing the same levels with no progress just to farm crystals is very boring. It is sad that progess and farm speed are mutally exclusive. 1.8 made it so that it is less desireable to use that farm strategy but it is still the best way to get CS/MS and good endgame gear (Eternals are not good enough yet).

level 100 will not roll Crystal Stone of Nadroji for you for example… can you 1shot everything on level 300ep8??

1. Why would you play on lv300 EP8 when your goal is to farm CS/MS? A Crystal Stone of Nadroji startds dropping at floor 101, which is what I said to farm at. Since you do not get any of the other “useless” legends, it actually increases your chances by having a smaller pool of legends to go through.

2. Depending on Char, build and items yes. Losing only 3 affixes is far from detrimental at this point. But again when farming CS/MS, why play on this difficulty?

is it gonna count if i’ll answer you with “there is no difference for me” between level 100 and level 300? i start to be slower at about 500+, i mean normal Carto would take 5-7seconds. which is a lot. still looking for ways to improove my dps. when i’ll increase it till i’ll be able to farm map 500 with the same speed as 300 i will go there…
in general - there is no point to do constant level 100 if you can do level 101 with the same speed

Yes it can, and yes I can.

If you want to farm CS/MS, get 200% IQ, get luck as high as you can, and then go to the highest difficulty where you can still kill quickly.

/close thread

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

how a common player can reach 200% + luck + leave some affix to have some hp and dmg to kill “as fast as” on ep8? thats a good set of items you know. not everybody is capable and make 1 straight away coz +200%IQ is 6 high end MS at least.

@Rubik: Can i ask what is IQ?? is it Item Quality? so 200% Item Quality? No thats wrong coz the max Item Quality for a item atm is 50 (on eternal legend only) right?
Now im confused myself. -_-"

The point is, just as Unities said, there is ZERO reason to do ep8 if you’re farming. But you asked, so I answered. :smile:

[quote=“anygma”]@Rubik: Can i ask what is IQ?? is it Item Quality? so 200% Item Quality? No thats wrong coz the max Item Quality for a item atm is 50 (on eternal legend only) right?
Now im confused myself. -_-"[/quote]

Yes, IQ is Item Quanity.
50×4 = 200 (Affixes)
30×4 + 40×2 = 200 (Mythstones)

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

I thought the max was 300‰ iq?

With the hireling bonus, yes. Most you can recieve from affixes is 200%.

With the hireling bonus, yes. Most you can recieve from affixes is 200%.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

Thought it was %300 and %400?

1. Play a Rogue with Rogue hireling. They have access to Item Drop without MS and broken Guidedshot.

2. Even without optimal farm build (I do not have 200% item drop nor do I oneshot every monster), the strategy I provided allows you to get Fortune MS easily. I have 4 of them from DROPS. No use 500 MS Feats nor conversions. Just plain loot and MS collecting. You really need to learn to abuse Legend maps strictly for CS/MS. When you are about to collect 600 CS or 225 MS, use the Legend Map then bam ~1 lv10 or higher CS/MS.

@brad:
Fortune hero skill + Item Drop Affix + Shrine buff is limited to 200%. Then the hireling gives you an invisible +100%. Total is +300% which equals 400% increase. However, when you look into stats, it will only say 200% Item Drop.

Guess I misunderstood the iq then. I thought It averaged both, with a plus 100 for hireling, so I put 300‰ iq on both.

No. It does average both THEN gives you an extra 100%. Both you and the hireling must have 200% Item Quantity.