Little suggestion

No. It does average both THEN gives you an extra 100%. Both you and the hireling must have 200% Item Quantity.[/quote]

Lol, doesn’t that equal 300% then? Go easy on me, I’m old.

[quote=“Rubik”]The point is, just as Unities said, there is ZERO reason to do ep8 if you’re farming. But you asked, so I answered. :smile:

[quote=“anygma”]@Rubik: Can i ask what is IQ?? is it Item Quality? so 200% Item Quality? No thats wrong coz the max Item Quality for a item atm is 50 (on eternal legend only) right?
Now im confused myself. -_-"[/quote]

Yes, IQ is Item Quanity.
50×4 = 200 (Affixes)
30×4 + 40×2 = 200 (Mythstones)

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

1. are you talking about FORTUNE(ms) with 40% item drops on weaps and 30% item drops on armor and acces?
  2. if yes,does it really help on farming ms/cs?

[quote=“anygma”]1) are you talking about FORTUNE(ms) with 40% item drops on weaps and 30% item drops on armor and acces?
2) if yes,does it really help on farming ms/cs?[/quote]

1. Yes, they are.
  2. Another yes.

thanks!

this post is about a bit different thing, guys ))

No. It does average both THEN gives you an extra 100%. Both you and the hireling must have 200% Item Quantity.[/quote]

Lol, doesn’t that equal 300% then? Go easy on me, I’m old.[/quote]

[+200% (your affixes) +200% (your hireling’s affixes)]/2 + 100% hireling boost (does not show up in stats) = +300% for a grand total of 400% on both.

yeah, but we got it up to five pages.

yeah, but we got it up to five pages.[/quote]

• ROFL!

Lol, doesn’t that equal 300% then? Go easy on me, I’m old.[/quote]

[+200% (your affixes) +200% (your hireling’s affixes)]/2 + 100% hireling boost (does not show up in stats) = +300% for a grand total of 400% on both.[/quote]
I dont understand what you said, but it has 400% in it and is therefore wrong. 300% is maximum, similar to spoons, there is no 400%.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

I dont understand what you said, but it has 400% in it and is therefore wrong. 300% is maximum, similar to spoons, there is no 400%.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

Then what is not working? With no bonuses, you have 100% item drops (1x normal drop rate, 0% = items never drop). With affixes, you get +200% which is 300% total (3x the normal drop rate). The hireling gives you +100% bonus and averages out your Affixes. 100% item drop + 300% bonus = 400% item drop (4x normal drop rate).

@Unities
Ahh, I see what you’re saying, Yes, when fully capped you are getting 4x normal drops, but putting it as 400% is making people think they should be adding more IQ%.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Steiger had also misspoke about the max per player, which is where I was getting confused. Sorry for my confusion.

back to topic… suggestion is still the same

SALVAGE TIME

3 hrs farming - around 3k taps to salvage all this stuff into 500usecrystal feats… want to get those high tier crystals… dont want to tap (((

You repeated post 1, so I shall repeat post 2.

I suggested it already. Patience is key. :wink:

Well, like I said, I want an alternative to that. 1.7 and 1.8 require lots of grinding to get crystals. Grind to get the crystals, grind to get rid of the junk crystals. Assuming those are 100 per stack…

100 L35 >> 200 L30 >> 300 L20 >> 400 L11 >> 500 L6 >> 600 L3 >> 700 L1 << 350 L3 >> 350 L1 << 175 L3 >> 175 L1 << 77 L3 >> 77 L1 << 36 L3 >> 36 L1

Millions of gold spent, 3300-ish crystals “used”, get six rare-ish crystals out of it. And no way to know which the player will actually get.

I don’t want the current system to be a more convenient grind. Which sucks. I want a better system with a more rewarding grind.

End-ish-game players are likely satisfied with the gear they’ve got and are tossing the rest of the junk to the shopkeep. Why not have some THING that uses gear, crystals, mythstones, and gold to make better stuff? Unused gear is basically trashed. Unused crystals are basically trashed. Unused mythstones are probably trashed. Gold is used to help trash crystals and mythstones. And get stuff from the Shopkeep that is likely to also get trashed. I don’t know how often players end up trashing maps, but I can imagine some scenarios where that would take place regularly.

Use crystals to enchant junk to epic. Burn epic items for a chance to get related crystals. The more epic affixes, the more likely to get epic crystals. That puts the Angelite on a whole other level. Then having quality and stat values matter when it comes to what players may get out of it, and the Diamond goes up in value by just a bit, too. In turn, dumping a normal affix from an epic item would increase the value of the Kyanite and the Quartz crystals… Destroy legendaries for the chance of legendary crystals, and again the more legendary affixes the more likely to get legendary crystals. Crystal, and maybe Eternal, items would get sacked for a chance at the rarest of the crystals, the obsidian I think is the best, but I’ve never seen 'em. Gold would act as the catalyst, as the typical currency does in such scenarios. Gotta pay the worker to get the work done and all that. Applying stuff en masse would suck, but the flipside is the potential rewards for focusing low-end crystals on junk to trash to get high-end crystals is more enticing than just burning crystals mindlessly.

[quote=“Rider of Dark”] Assuming those are 100 per stack…

100 L35 >> 200 L30 >> 300 L20 >> 400 L11 >> 500 L6 >> 600 L3 >> 700 L1 << 350 L3 >> 350 L1 << 175 L3 >> 175 L1 << 77 L3 >> 77 L1 << 36 L3 >> 36 L1[/quote]
the total was 11 “feat” crystals as i’ve miscalculated a bit. and number were a bit bigger then 100, some stacks were 200+

totally agree with what you say. these low-lovel crystals dont have any value for most of the players. would be nice to see what you just described here… btw i wrote pretty much the same thing in a different topic.