Looted Crystal Items not Crafted

why so hard to get crystal item :angry:
i do it overnight but i canā€™t getā€¦ always Legend itemā€¦ :open_mouth:

item drops + luckā€¦ it will do the trick i thinkā€¦ got mine when i jave 40% item drop and 80% luck on my gear, beside on the based luck on the gameā€¦ btw just got one hope to find moreā€¦

WTF i create wizard and on lvl 26 floor 17 ep 7 i looted my first crystal item DAT attack speed affix . Problem is i dont play with skulls ;/

save itā€¦ i think 1.7 has a great revision with skullsā€¦:wink:

Yea i know but on floor 17 that was really surprise :smiley: and that Attack speed affix ;d with it i have around capped attack speed :smiley:

Even i dont have crystal itemā€¦ i do get a nandroji :laughing:

Nice one.just enjoy and keep playing items will come out soon, just be patient.[emoji6]

wanna get that itemā€¦ i know its location is unknown but do u remember where did u get it?
and im also in search for the frozen rouge setā€¦:smiley:

Aw, MAN! I want a Nadroji, and I canā€™t get one to drop for NUTHINā€™.

On the other hand, I just had a Zircon drop for me, so thereā€™s that.

[quote=ā€œRichard Jonnesā€]Aw, MAN! I want a Nadroji, and I canā€™t get one to drop for NUTHINā€™.

On the other hand, I just had a Zircon drop for me, so thereā€™s that.[/quote]
Just play and enjoy the gameā€¦you need lot of patience to get items you want.[emoji6]

[quote=ā€œandrielleyā€]wanna get that itemā€¦ i know its location is unknown but do u remember where did u get it?
and im also in search for the frozen rouge setā€¦:smiley:[/quote]

I think i was in floor 220+ it was drop by a rare enemyā€¦

ok thanksā€¦ hope to get it soonā€¦ :wink:

Nice one! Just got a nadrojis ring on my wizardā€¦but my dumbness used disenchant on it and it removed the +2 to set itemsā€¦ kicking my self I bet hard right now, was trying to remove the normal enchant of 300 HP regeneration that was on it :cry:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Nice one! Just got a nadrojis ring on my wizardā€¦but my dumbness used disenchant on it and it removed the +2 to set itemsā€¦ kicking my self I bet hard right now, was trying to remove the normal enchant of 300 HP regeneration that was on it :cry:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

:open_mouth:
i envy you for having it, but i pity you for destroying it. hope youā€™ll find another one. for now just go to the corner of your room and cryā€¦

Woot! Finally got one while doing an Ignis-fest. :smiley:

nice one!!! :smile:

I hope to get a crystal item and nadroji amulet soon! :open_mouth:

Dream higher ā€¦ Dream of a Nadroji with a crystal affix :wink:

finding an item with crystal affix is like looking a needle in a haystack. finding a nadroji with crystal affix is like looking for a planet with life besides earthā€¦ :ugeek::grin:
super hard, almost unobtainable but not impossibleā€¦

Disagreeā€¦ I think itā€™s the other way aroundā€¦ Iā€™ve found 2 ands and only one crystal itemā€¦ and the amount of gold to create an obsidian after 1.7 is still around 300mil

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk