Looted Crystal Items not Crafted

Dream higher … Dream of a Nadroji with a crystal affix :wink:[/quote]

finding an item with crystal affix is like looking a needle in a haystack. finding a nadroji with crystal affix is like looking for a planet with life besides earth… :ugeek::grin:
super hard, almost unobtainable but not impossible…[/quote]

Disagree… I think it’s the other way around… I’ve found 2 ands and only one crystal item… and the amount of gold to create an obsidian after 1.7 is still around 300mil

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Actually, I did it for about 6mil, and the next 2 was another 900k(ish)

got my second crystal item from a mega chest from completing a feat…
to bad crushing blow has been reworked :smiley:
[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1417911679299.jpg[/attachment]

[quote=“andrielley”]got my second crystal item from a mega chest from completing a feat…
to bad crushing blow has been reworked :smiley:
[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1417911679299.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Very nice, been farming a lot… but gave up and i decided to just craft bunch :smile:

[quote=“Shrowder”]
and the amount of gold to create an obsidian after 1.7 is still around 300mil

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Not true, so many high level CS dropping now, its a lot easier to combine mid and mid to high level CS.
And remember you only have to get one Obsidian, and complete the feat a few times and you will soon have a stack of 10+ of them.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Shrowder”]
and the amount of gold to create an obsidian after 1.7 is still around 300mil

Not true, so many high level CS dropping now, its a lot easier to combine mid and mid to high level CS.
And remember you only have to get one Obsidian, and complete the feat a few times and you will soon have a stack of 10+ of them.[/quote]

Yep, just awaiting my nadrojis ring now.

My 2nd nadroji :smiley:
Got this on a monster name guard of ignis i think…

Just got this, and crafted it to be beastly

I think adding a set affix for that was make more beastly [emoji6] [emoji6]

Soon, out of amethyst atm.

Is the crystals drop still bugged? I got The void tomb last night as my first crystal drop and it only had an empty socket as the last affix… I was all excited too haha

Got my first crystal ever! But not looted, i bought it from the shop. I purchased a magic ring from the shop, coz i wanted to make a replacement for my nadroji, when i identified it boom, crystal! Useless crystal though.

postimg.org/image/tq9qcvy3l/

[quote=“utakpulvoron”]Got my first crystal ever! But not looted, i bought it from the shop. I purchased a magic ring from the shop, coz i wanted to make a replacement for my nadroji, when i identified it boom, crystal! Useless crystal though.

postimg.org/image/tq9qcvy3l/[/quote]

Why replace nadrojis? If your cap set, you can always use a cataclysm instead. Or a hunter ring

That’s a really nice nadrojis, and it’s the best set in the game imo

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“utakpulvoron”]Got my first crystal ever! But not looted, i bought it from the shop. I purchased a magic ring from the shop, coz i wanted to make a replacement for my nadroji, when i identified it boom, crystal! Useless crystal though.

Why replace nadrojis? If your cap set, you can always use a cataclysm instead. Or a hunter ring

That’s a really nice nadrojis, and it’s the best set in the game imo

I plan on making a ring with +2set, rage, ignore resist, and some other stuff. Havent really made up a complete list though. Plus my post was emphasizing the crystal item i bought.

[quote=“utakpulvoron”]Got my first crystal ever! But not looted, i bought it from the shop. I purchased a magic ring from the shop, coz i wanted to make a replacement for my nadroji, when i identified it boom, crystal! Useless crystal though.

Nice, gratz :smiley:

Hey guys, there’s a feat named ‘Use Mythstone’ 0/375. Just Salvage all your useless mythstones down to the first (Hero) then convert it all up again. The feat should count all of it. And then when it hits 375, Ta-Da! All of your mythstones, even the rare ones will get 2 more pieces. This will make my dream mythstones much easier to craft! >:)

Hey! you should be more careful… don’t try to convert all your ms/cs stack at once or you’ll end up like me… I lost my equipped legend pet because of this unexpected bug.

I already have too many… :frowning:

1St a vial, then a flintlock now here is my 3rd looted crystal item. Its nice coz i deleted my 3rd charcter which is a warrior and will make a chakram periphery rogue. :wink:
[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1420764154749.jpg[/attachment]

I think I have an average of 1 crystal item a month… :smiley: