Luck moments

Yeah i think imma faint on 350 dust+… Oh yes i also got +200.3℅lucks… Yeah luck caps pretty annoying

2 Likes

If you can manage to find one, it will unlock and cost a lot less. But, of course if you find it, using dust for another may not be necessary.

1 Like

well, get Gold Find to +650% so you have enough Gold to convert Legends to Dust… 5k Gold per Dust… Dust is based on Item Level and Tier. a Crystal or Eternal Item will give more Dust, but cost more Gold to convert. a Legend around level 100 will give 5 Dust for 25k Gold.

or go to floor 600+ on Epic Difficulty.

I admit, when I was a Noob, we didn’t even have Dust. everyone had to wait until you got one from a monster or breakable. Dust was introduced in Patch 3.0.

Dust was hard to get at first, as I was still learning about DQ, but I think other players who had been playing for awhile got Dust really fast with their Farm Builds.

here’s a story I wrote after Patch 3.0 came out… I think it was one of my first Posts.

@DJC
.its quite funny, you have so many dust but you’re not unlocking all equipment codex…

1 Like

Wait Lv 600+ give dust?

1 Like

Why unlocking when it’s not important… Or i just don’t know the benefits of unlocking those. .

2 Likes

.lol that is purpose of dust…
.unlocking stuff and making stuff… :rofl:

if you are good at farming Gold, then unlock stuff with Dust, or farm to unlock LegendEx and use Dust to get Items after they are unlocked (I only unlocked a few things with Dust, unlocked almost everything with farming). it’s up to every player which way they want to go. my reason for unlocking with Dust was if I really needed something for a build or testing.

Dust can be gotten on any floor. when I said you could get it on floor 600+ on Epic Difficulty, I was referring to where to get Epiphany Items by farming. since the maximum amount of Dust you can get is on an Item is about level 90ish+, then floor 100+ would be best, or whichever floor drops a Legend+ Item of a high enough level to give maximum Dust.

1 Like

@Golem
.i know…
.but we’re not talking about small amounts of dust here…
.as we all can see, he has 962.7k ish…
.which is crazy, you know…
.and I’m not a new player either…

2 Likes

Im a farming fool. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

.just open those legend grade unlockable godam you… :laughing:

1 Like

I have literally everything unlocked. What are you talking about? :rofl:

1 Like

.is it??
.but it says 440/478…

1 Like

Ok, I see what you’re saying. There must be a few I have no interest in that are still locked. Maybe once I pass 1 million dust I will unlock them. I’m a dust hoarder. :pensive:

2 Likes

:person_facepalming:t2:
.ahh okay, you dust psychopath…

3 Likes

You want to do WHAT

1 Like